“Great Food and Patio!”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Gastropub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Completely renovated in 2013, StillWater is the ideal place to enjoy delicious food, and unique libations in a friendly, customer-centric environment. Utilizing locally-sourced produce, fish and meats, StillWater offers a tantalizing full-service menu from Chef John Cuevas. In addition, staff mixologists have created distinctive drinks based on the liquors, ingredients and celebrities popular in the 1920s, 1930s and 1940s. In keeping with the pre-prohibition theme, the rust-colored I-beams, historic pictures of Dana Point and antique inspired-lighting transport you back to a prohibition-era Speakeasy.
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I always enjoy my meals at StillWater. It's a great place to sit with friends on the patio. Food is delicious (especially the burgers) and the beer selection is fantastic. StillWater has live music throughout the week so be sure to check out their website for a list of events!

There are newer reviews for StillWater Spirits & Sounds

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Love the location
Servers are very friendly and kind to our dogs
Service can be a little off and in, food is excellent and you cannot order a bad fish
The hamburger is outrageous
A kickback Saturday with a cold Chamy and my lovely wife and our dogs... bliss

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Being jazz and blues fans we looked all over Dana point for live music and found this place mentioned over and over and called them and had to wait one day before they had music and when we went it was cowboy music and folks had boots and hats and the whole bit. Very disappointing. It closes at 10pm (like the whole town basically) and the service just to eat was sketchy and food too pricey for what we got. When we came back later for Doheny Blues fest we heard some of the bands played there as well. Guess you just have to ask what KIND of live music before you go because we were not looking for a honkey tonk.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Don't Order Take-Out! I tried Uber Eats for the first time with Stillwater. I ordered four items and only three arrived. I tried calling the restaurant to straighten this out and I got voice mail. 5pm in the evening and I get voice mail? I left a message stating there were troubles with my order and they chose not to call me back. So, I paid for food that I didn't receive. Of the items I did receive? The hamburger bun was significantly bigger than the small beef patty. Too much bread. And the sauce for the calamari was horrible. It was a creamy wasabe sauce, better for sushi. And the 4 deviled eggs were bounced all around the very large box they were in, making them too messy to eat. Hey, you guys owe me a refund for the pumpkin pie that was not delivered and deviled eggs that were not packaged well.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great groups (I was there when Yachty by Nature was performing). Dance floor was great and crowded...food was perfect and the service was outstanding. Drinks were generous and well priced.

2  Thank CoastalPicRick