“Wonderful Lunch/Very Reasonable”

Ranked #37 of 146 Restaurants in Dana Point
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dana Point Harbor Drive
Transit: Public transit stops in front of the Harbor of Dana Point.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

What a wonderful lunch. I had the Sand Dabs and mushroom soup. It was great. The food was hot, prepared superb, and friendly service. Even the vegetables were seasoned just right. My 2 guests were also very happy with this restaurant. Finally, it was very reasonable. I will be back!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

A lot of places to eat at the harbor, but after looking at the various menus we decided on something French. We were not disappointed. I went with the Calamari with Almandine Sauce and my wife with a Cicken and Mushroom Crepe. Both had outstanding flavor with a very good and well prepared French Sauce. Presentation was excellent. We left full and satisfied.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

For lunch there is a nice selection of salads and entrees. I had a spiced salmon salad. Fish was well prepared and tasty. Came with tomatoes and cucumbers. Rolls were served and pleasant atmosphere. Spinach salad was good too. Convenient parking. Will try for dinner soon. Would love to see a Croque Monsieur on menu!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I have gone to this restaurant twice.

The first time was for dinner. That time, I ordered the Sand Dabs dinner which came with rice and vegetables. When it came out - it was luke warm at best. Since I was with a larger party, I chose not to say anything. And the food tasted just ok at best.

I went again today for lunch. The restaurant was pretty empty. Most of the lunches were $15.95 which I feel is a little steep for lunch! But they did come with a salad. I ordered the burger....it was just ok at best.

The decor inside the restaurant is very nice, the service was ok...I think one can find a better meal somewhere else for less.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The service was absolutely top notch throughout our meal. The food was very good. I had chicken, and it could have benefited from a bit more flavor.