Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$79
US$51
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$175
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$235
US$95
Turtle Back Mesa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$150
  • Pool
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$139
Desert Palms Spa Motel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$149
Travelocity
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$169
Travelocity
All reviewssunshine cafesunday afternoonlove this placepool sideopen hoursget awaylow keycan't wait to go backmineral waterpoolsidepremisesvibebodyfacialrelaxation
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I always take my GFto the Cafe at DHS Spa Hotel. The food is always hot and fresh, the service, Martha is amazing and knows your orders almost before you do. I love having a regular place to go to for an always consistent meal combined with GREAT service. I will be back next weekend as I am every weekend.

This is the best kept secret in DHS.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Spa cafe: Erika our server is great and informative. John's hashbrowns are the best in a 100 mile radius. we've been coming here 15'years and
love the cafe and the friendly staff....especially the water! Charlues and Ana Elias

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank gmancje
Reviewed 11 February 2012

john makes great food, he cook profesional, fast. My favorite dish of the menu is fetticcini alfredo, he just made the pasta great. I recomend the restaurant, me and my family enjoy the food always. Great food!! Thanks john!!!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank 0235
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Such a great breakfast stop. John never fails to impress us; the eggs Benedict is out of this world amazing and his biscuits and gravy is quite possibly the best i have ever had. Check this place out!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2012

My husband and I stayed there for 3days and 2 nights. The staff is awesome! They are friendly, helpful and they work very hard to do what they can to keep the place very clean. Every morning they are out there sweeping, washing down, cleaning the pools,etc. The restaurant is nice, needs some TLC but again the staff was very nice. Our waitress was Erica and she was very busy but still very attentive and helpful with info about the sights to see. But the rooms need alot of attention. Again staff kept it clean, but the OWNERS need to put money into new linens, mattress' and furniture. Im going to go back with my grandsons to enjoy the spa, but my husband and I wont be staying there until they do a much needed re-do of the rooms.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else and come in the morning and pay the day use fee
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple