Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$77
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$120
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
US$149
Desert Palms Spa Motel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$80
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$149
Turtle Back Mesa(Desert Hot Springs)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewssunday afternoonpool sidelove this placehealing watersget awayopen hourscan't wait to go backmineral springspoolsidesaunadegreesvibebodyrelaxation
Reviewed 25 June 2005

We came to the desert to escape the cold weather of New York. The Hotel room was clean. We had a small balcony that overlooked the pool area. The pools were great each one was set at a different temperature. The fellow guest were friendly. People talk to you in the pool about everything from gardening to politic to cars. People were laid back and relaxed. We ate at the coffee shop. It wasn't that far off from a Manhattan Coffee shop (eggs, sandwiches, dinner ice cream etc.). It rain some of the days we were there. On the rainy day we went to the malls. I would have been upset if we were at once of those top dollar hotel and it rained. We bought stuff at the gift shop too (tee shirts). All and all we enjoy our stay. We are thinking of going back there in Feb 07.

• Stayed: February 2004
Reviewed 16 June 2005

This place is awful....

Rooms filthy, seedy atmosphere. One positive are the staff in the restaurant - although the food is not very nice.

The worst problem for us was the spa. I booked a foot treatment (which the lady removed from a zip lock bag and then sat me in a windowless, tiny room) and a massage. The man who gave me the massage was the strangest man I have ever met and was inappropriate to say the least.

I would not consider staying there ever again - it doesn't match up to even the worst hotel in Palm Springs, and talking to the staff of the hotel it would seem that they would agree with me!

I hate to be so negative because their prices are quite reasonable but this place really is nasty.

Stayed: March 2005
2  Thank lovelondon20
A TripAdvisor Member
Orlando, FL
Reviewed 1 March 2005

First of all, don't expect the Hilton when you get here. It is at best an average Motel 6 for accomodations. However, most people here don't come for the rooms, they come for the pools. There are 7 of them in varying heat and sizes. The folks here were pretty quiet, considering the pools are open 24 hours. The atmosphere is great and the price is right. Additionally, if you don't want to stay here, they allow guests in for 5-7 dollars just for the day to enjoy the pools-- or for a decreased room rate for daytime stays. No nudity is allowed at the pools but my wife and I were able to lay out in our thongs without any disturbance, in fact several other guests were also in thong swimwear. The staff is friendly. This place is busy during the summer...

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 February 2005

My daughter and I traveled to DHS for a week to visit my son at the Marine Base close by. He suggested staying at the resort, saying it was one of the nicer places in town. We had a wonderful time in spite of the giant rain we had the whole week we were at the resort. It was wonderful to sit out at the pools and relax in the rain. The resort was clean and the staff was very nice. My daughter scheduled a massage one day and she raved about it for hours. We had only one meal in the restaurant, but it was wonderful and the prices were very reasonable. I only have a couple of complaints about the room. One being the lack of a coffee pot in the room. The room we stayed in did have a small refrigerator, but a room coffee pot would have been wonderful. The other complaint is about the beds. They seemed to be in need of new mattresses. The one's in our room were rather run down. All in all I would recommend the Desert Hot Springs Spa to people who are wanting to get away from the hub bub of the city and just relax and enjoy the rain or the sun.

3  Thank CLANSWAN
Reviewed 16 February 2005

We stayed the night here on valentines day and had a very relaxing time. The rooms were nice with their own little gated area outside the sliding glass door. I'd recommend staying downstairs for easy access to the pools. The rooms were clean with a couch and closet. The people visiting are very nice, but I'd say the majority are older adults, so it's a very quiet atmosphere. No partying and really no children there at night. The pools are open 24 hours for guests. The restaurant has great food with awesome prices. I think prime rib was only 12.00 and it was the most expensive item on the menu. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. We had a great time!

• Stayed: February 2005