We were here in March 2016. There are only about 7 rooms. All the rooms are just steps from the Mineral pool. We liked our room it was painted yellow and it was nice and refreshing very clean. I think each room is different ours was oversized but did not have the kitchen in it. There is a healthy breakfast in the morning mostly Trader Joe cereal and breads coffee, tea, fruit nothing special but nice and relaxing. We enjoyed everything. One BIG complaint I have is we watched the pool guy put some chemicals in the pool. We asked him what it was for and they were chemicals to remove suntan lotion and the like. Disappointed I am sure it ruins the effects of the mineral water. They also need to vacuum everyday. I know they have special flow through type of filters but there was alot lot of hair and dirt settled on the bottom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Manor Retreat is a six-room 50s era spa motel that sits atop Miracle Hill. The Miracle lies in the aquifer some 400 feet below the surface – the source of geothermal mineral waters. Innovatively restored by its owners, artist April Greiman and architect Michael Rotondi, the Manor’s highly detailed simplicity invites reflection, renewal and rejuvenation with two therapeutic geothermal pools, customized spa treatments, peaceful aesthetic and seamless embrace of its desert surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Miracle Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Manor Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Manor Desert Hot Springs