MM looks simple but the combined effect of its carefully considered COLOR and design details transform the desert light, air and sky into something nearing mystical - if you're in the mood for that! The thermal waters are super relaxing and just the right temperatures (two pools). They were both remedy and bliss after a day of hiking at Joshua Tree - which is remarkably close. Book a room with a kitchenette for maximum chill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Manor Retreat is a six-room 50s era spa motel that sits atop Miracle Hill. The Miracle lies in the aquifer some 400 feet below the surface – the source of geothermal mineral waters. Innovatively restored by its owners, artist April Greiman and architect Michael Rotondi, the Manor’s highly detailed simplicity invites reflection, renewal and rejuvenation with two therapeutic geothermal pools, customized spa treatments, peaceful aesthetic and seamless embrace of its desert surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Miracle Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Manor Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Manor Desert Hot Springs