“Home cookin' - American & Mexican”
Review of All Star Burgers

All Star Burgers
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 760-329-9900
Description: Phone: 760-329-9900
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Surpringly good. It is a small family-run place with American and Mexican fare. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. My husband had the ribeye, baked potato, steamed veggies, and a salad - large portions, reasonably priced and flavorful. I had the All Star special burrito - it was huge and flavorful. Clean place with good food. We'd stop again.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

We have stopped here several times and always find the food and service to be very good.

During breakfast you can also order sandwiches, which I often do.

I particularly like the Pastrami burger combo. The sandwich is much better than fast food sandwiches. My wife prefers breakfast and says they deep fry the sausage links that really ads something to them.

Service is friendly and fast, the restaurant is clean and the prices are reasonable. The restaurant is located out of town about 4 miles in an area where many hot water resorts are.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

If you are a fancy person or a foodie please don't eat here. But if you enjoy tasty diner food your tummy will be happy so stop in at this little place. Good breakfasts, burgers, and Mexican food. If you touring 1000 Palms Reserve this is a good place to stop for lunch or breakfast.

Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

We ordered an avocado burger and a sour dough bacon cheese burger. Both were wonderful. Nice clean facility and good device.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

My friend and I went on a great hike and came to All Star very hungry. We were not disappointed. Loved the quality of food and the service. My friend had an avocado bacon burger and I had a Greek Salad. Very happy with our experience.