“Great little restaurant ”
Review of All Star Burgers

All Star Burgers
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 760-329-9900
Description: Phone: 760-329-9900
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I was staying at the local KOA and the location is a bit out of the mainstream. This place was walkable and I drove by it a number of times before stopping. I never actually had their burger however that had choices to suite a number of different preferences. I had lunch and breakfast there. Both meals were good basic food at a good price.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Great food. Cheap breakfast, friendly staff, fast service the middle of desert. Seems to be where the snowbirds come.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Food and drinks were ordered and received promptly. Food was fresh, hot, and plentiful.
The best review i can give it is I will be back.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I had the Chili Relleno and it was good. The fish tacos on the hand apparently tasted OK but the came with a side benefit.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We have been to All Star Burger twice, the first time we ordered the Guacamole Bacon Burger to go. The diner was very clean and burgers were great! Second time there we sat down and had breakfast. Huge pancakes and services was fast. Both times we were at this diner the restaurant was very clean and pride of ownership shows. This is not a foodies type place it is a clean good family diner and I would highly recommend. Easy and close if you are staying in one of the RV parks in the area.