Palm Springs / Joshua Tree KOA
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$169
US$110
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$1,297
US$175
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$235
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
US$59
US$35
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

Turtle Back Mesa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$150
  • Pool
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$139
Desert Palms Spa Motel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$149
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$169
All reviewstent camprv parklaundry roompickle barheated poolhot springstennisrpihookupstubsstoveamenitiestemperaturespasdesertmountains
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Don't stay here. The location is near the wind farm and the wind blew all night during our stay. There is no structures like trees to protect you and the hook ups are at the back end of the spaces. I would have needed a 25 foot sewer hose to dump so I had to pay an extra $15/day for a pull thru. Will not stay here again. Could not sleep and had to drive all day the next day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018

This was the main stop for our vacation this year. We spent 8 nights here and we were very much looking forward to this. The lots are spacious and we were put in a good spot with an excellent view of the mountains - which was wonderful! The pool and the hotubs are very good. Pool is heated & they have 3 different natural spring hot tubs at different temperatures. Very nice dog park here and playground. Laundry room is good & has a change machine. The drawback here is that the bathrooms were terrible. they only have 1 bath house at this huge campground. There were only 2 shower stalls & one of them was torn up & taped off with Caution Tape! The whole place is a bit outdated & needs to be spruced up. The other drawback, is that we had a nice, new pic-nic table on our lot when we arrived. I told the girl in the office this & she made a note to our account that we had it. At this place, not everyone gets a pic-nic table (go figure?). We went out & about one day and came back to find our pic-nic table was gone & they had removed everything we had on it and put our stuff on our fire pit. My husband went to the office to complain and rather than being treated with courtesy and respect, the owner, Roger Stevens, told my husband that "this was his property and he could do whatever he wanted." My husband told him, "that's fine we'll just leave" and he replied "good". My husband told him "no problem. we'll be sure to give you a bad review". Later that day, I received a text message from him apologizing. He said he didn't know his staff had removed the pic-nic table & he would have them bring one back. They did the next day, and it was a ratty old table we didn't even want to use. We ended up leaving a day early as we were no longer comfortable here. I can't really recommend this place, but I can't say don't stay here either. I would call to make sure they have repaired the shower first.

Room Tip: Try to get a lot in the back with a Western view of the mountains. Hard to do because they don't have a site map online. Call first & ask.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

A couple miles off I-10 but good roads to access. Very easy check in. A good number of sites have very good shade in warm weather. Sites are ok in size and level. Internet is poor reception most of the time. Pet facilities good on site and a large desert area just across hwy.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We've stayed in a few KOAs during a roadtrip to tent camp and they've been quite nice, but this was our first time in an RV thanks to relatives, and this place was amazing. A warm pool and three different temperatures hot tubs, all filled with hot spring water pumped just nearby. There's a billiards room, a dry sauna, a gym, a dining hall with various night time activities, a dog park, a tennis court, and a small mini golf course. It's a 40 minute drive to the Park entrance and 20 minutes to downtown Palm Springs. Staff is super friendly.

Room Tip: all sites are pretty equal from what I saw
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Inna B
Reviewed 3 December 2017

My husband, little dog and I really enjoyed camping here for the night. We will be back for a longer stay. Quite a variety of things to do and everyone was informative and friendly. They were in the process of changing to KOA and everything was clean and nice. Loved the heated pool and natural hot tubs.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family