Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
US$110
US$93
US$62
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Executive Inn(Rowland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
Hotels.com
US$62
Motel 6
  • Pool
US$123
US$98
All reviewsayres suitesfront deskwelcome homesocial hourchino hillsvery nice hotelbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastsouthern californiafresh fruitrooms are spaciousexcellent staygreat place to staynice breakfastthird flooreasy accessmini fridge
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I needed to stay in the area, and wanted a hotel that would allow my dogs. This was my first stay at an Ayres. Our room was large and comfortable, the beds and linens outstanding. I felt welcome with my dogs. Very quiet, with doubled paned windows. Close to freeways and amenities such as Target. Even though it might not be considered "luxury," it felt and looked like one.I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Diamond Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear 233jillm,

We are pleased to see that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your kind review on our spacious and comfortable accommodations. We are happy to have been able to welcome your pet as well and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

As always, my stay here is without trouble. I can always rely on this hotel. They have comfortable rooms and beds. Sylvia is great.

I said Very Good this time, as there were just a few things in my room that needed a fix: the TV remote back kept popping off and the toilet seat needed some type of adjustment as it kept sliding.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay. We are happy to see that you found our team to be friendly and helpful. I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconsistencies you experienced with your room. We will absolutely be addressing these issues to prevent them from re-occurring in the future. Thank you for your kind review and for continuing to be a guest at the Ayres Suites Diamond Bar.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

stayed a week and i can stay it has been one of the most amazing stays i have ever had staff is absolutly awesome Ms Sylvia at the front desk is very helpful polite and she took VERY VERY good care of us. Hotel is very clean quiet and the rooms are huge.rooms have microwaves fridge in a small kitchenette area with sink, bathroom have huge jetted soaking tubs which I absolutly loved. Their coffee and breaksfast are what you need to start your day off everyone has a smile on their face and you just feel welcomed from the moment you drive onto the property. This is our second stay and I swear it just gets better everytime. Right off the highway and there are resturants close by. Pool was nice and warm, clean and accessable

Room Tip: very peaceful very quiet I stayed 1st floor near pool
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have been staying here for my 3rd time. Each stay was very pleasant up until now. The mattress was not good. It was too soft in the middle and sinked in. I did not say anything to the hotel since I had extra bed to work with.

Another thing that bothered me with was quality of breakfast buffet. I think hotel could use some more choices, and quality. It was too generic, and not worth while.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevator could help
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Diamond Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear blucactus,

Thank you for your detailed feedback concerning our Ayres Suites Diamond Bar. Please accept our most sincere apologies concerning the inconveniences you experienced within your room. Please know that we will address these inconsistencies and hope you will return for a more enjoyable stay. Thank you again for your kind insight.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Would highly recommend Given room on 3rd floor with nice view of golf course Early checkin was not a problem Any and all request done in a timely fashion even if that meant the front desk going up to room and getting things done

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo