“Nice lunch”

Erik's Delicafe
Ranked #92 of 183 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Welcome to Erik's DeliCafe. There's been some changes since we opened in Scott's Valley in 1973, but what hasn't changed and never will is our commitment to our customers. Our pledge of a warm and inviting atmosphere, and quality food served fast with friendly service is practiced in our DeliCafes everyday. Sandwiches are made with high-quality meats, savory cheeses, and fresh produce. Our slow-simmered and hand-crafted soups, freshly-made salads, and delicious bakery goods are made with only the finest ingredients. We look froward to serving you time and time again. Bring friends and family to share in the hospitality and goodness of Erik's DeliCafe.
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

One great thing about this place is their gluten-free bread. Not very many places have that option. My wife had a nice sandwich, and I had a Salsa salad. The salad was served on a great looking plate. The salad was very colorful, and very tasty. With our favorite Thrift store near by ( Savers ), we will be visiting here again.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

Erik's Delicafe was fantastic. The food was really great and they delivered to our office. Prompt and professional. The brownies are amazing. I would definitely order from here again.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

I have been to both the old and new site. This one is very clean. The food is fresh and the service is friendly.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

My hubby and I came to Erik's Delicafe for lunch. It was our first time eating at this establishment. We came here because we were attending a geocaching event at this restaurant. Glad we came. There is plenty of both indoor and outdoor seating at Erik's Delicafe and a wide variety of sandwiches. My hubby enjoyed the pastrami sandwich on rye.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Great service and quick food that taste great and is healthy for you.
Pilgrims progress is my favorite sandwitch at Erik's Deli.