“Great seafood, great service.”
Review of Hot Crab

Hot Crab
Ranked #73 of 207 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Since Hot Crab opened last year, we have been regulars, eating at least once a month.
Service is alway great, food is fresh and tasty. Reasonable prices too. To top it off, it is about 5 minutes away!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I had a Groupon for the Hot Crab and was super excited totry the food. I ordered it for a puck up to bring it home and eat whe watching the Warriors. I checked reviews s.d thought it would be decent. Unfortunately the tide was out on my order. The shrimp was over cooked and while the oysters weren't too bad , the quality for what we paid was nowhere near worth it. I was so disappointed. I really wanted it to be a new hang out for seafood while with my friends. I'll keep fishin' for a winner crab place.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The service was attentive. Immediately greeted with gloves and a bib. Next to choose your seasonings (4 types or choose all). Then the food comes in a large family style middle of the table feast.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2016

We went for an early lunch on a weekday, we were the only ones there. The fish and chips were excellent, perfectly seasoned crispy cod fillets. My husband had the crab sandwich and soup. He said it was very good, but that there was more salad than crab on the sandwich.

Do try it!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 26 May 2016

The place was clean and relaxingt, the servers were dressed neat black attire (shirt and pants), I realized they were all male, oh wow! I have been hearing about all these crab boil places and decided to try one. Well, I was not ready for shrimp and corn in a plastic bag served inside a hard plastic bowl. The seasoning was placed on top of boiled shrimp, not allowing for the seasoning to be absorbed. I was not too thrilled to see people were given thin plastic gloves to eat the oily shrimp mess. I was disappointed! The fish and chips were a hit. My friend enjoyed the garlic noodles and sausage. My advice is to try it, you might like it!

Date of visit: May 2016