“20 minutes for 4 tacos”

Jack in the Box
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Dunnigan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Got there after traveling for several hours tried to use Restroom but they were busy cleaning it forever, finally had to ask the cleaning person to vacate it and I would pee then she could clean it again. Waited 20 minutes in a NOT BUSY fast food for 4 TAcos and when we finally brought it to there attention, that they had missed our order they all looked at us like we were not there. Never a thank you not a sorry. Won't stop there ever again. The tacos were sloppy and no napkins.

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Employers yelling at one another and fussing among themselves. One employee cussed. I ordered curly fries and they gave me regular fries. I ordered teriyaki sauce and they did not even put it in the bad. Horrible service

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am in this area on a frequent basis, and appreciate the convenient location of this restaurant. Sometimes the service is good, and sometimes it's not. That's unfortunate, and uncalled for. On my last visit, my order was prepared improperly. When I pointed it out to the counter person -- who seemed to resent my presence from the moment I arrived -- she displayed a demeanor that reeked. An apology would have been appropriate; a smile would have been even more so; I got neither.
Experiences like this make me have a tendency to take my business elsewhere. There are other food choices within convenient distance.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I had to stay a night at a nearby motel. Since I arrived late, I was happy to see that the dining room was open until midnight.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We always stop on our way down to bay area from Redding area. Good stop although bathrooms have needed repair now for several months. Asked for last health dept check from mgr and got an attitude. Oh well, ...