Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto
US$499
  • Restaurant
Hotel Nia(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$455
Cardinal Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$549
Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
US$279
  • Breakfast included
Stanford Park Hotel(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$149
US$122
US$295
  • Pool
All reviewsbusiness hoteloffice parkstanford universityroom serviceoutstanding hotelself parkingbusiness tripluxury hotelrooms are spaciousperfect stayhotel restauranti highly recommend this hotelfitness centereasy accessshort drivegreat roomquattro
Reviewed 29 January 2012

A wonderful hotel, medium sized, so modern and clean! Lovely staff :-) Bed is the the most comfortable and softest in a hotel I have ever slept in . Beautifully designed bathroom in marble (I think). Very hard to find improvements, perhaps BBC World Service on the TV but perhaps I missed that? Room service wine rather expensive, minimum was $44/bottle.
I highly recommend this hotel, I was there for 4 nights in business. Great breakfasts!

Room Tip: All very very quiet rooms, I face the front.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Four_Seasons_Hotel, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Thank you for your kind words... we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, slept peacefully and took note of our bathrooms (aren't our deep soaking tubs amazing?)

We look forward to welcoming you back, and in the meantime, will explore adding BBC World to our channel lineup.

Safe travels.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Excellent , comfortable and efficient hotel. Rarely slept in such a comfortable hotel bed. Expensive but value for money. Staff superb.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This Four Seasons Hotel was very easy to deal with, Simple to deal with no problems or drama to speak of. Finally, it was very Restful. I get away only a few times a year with family and enjoy a stay that does not require me to deal with hassles within the hotel stay experience. Once again, you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Overall great stay....very nice at checkin. Arrived at 10am from an East Coast flight, exhausted. They were able to accomodate me with an early checkin. They offered to upgrade me for an additional $100 per night, which I declined.

Experienced the following problems, though in each case, the staff was very quick to remedy the situtuation, though at a Four Seasons, should not have happened.

1) Had to call the Engineer twice because the toliet was not working. Took less than 2 minutes each time to have someone at the door

2) Had issues with priniting at the business center....receptionist had me email to her and print out...she did not charge me.

3) Worse though was laundry. I left a suit to be dry cleaned outside my door at 7am in the morning, expecting a return by 6pm. Instead i found my dirty laundry bag next to the trash can in my room that evening. I called and spoke to the housekeeping manager. They agreed to take the item and return to me at 7am the next morning which they did, at no charge.

So overall, all of my issues were taken care of, but should I have had these issues to begin with?

Room overall was great, nice gym facility.

Save the best part for rest, the resturant Quattro, was Awesome.

I had a total of 4 meals at the place over two days. The breakfast though not a buffet was a great deal by four seasons standards. $14 for an omelette anyway you want with potatoes and toast. Did not drink the $8 juice.

The burger at lunch was to die for.

Even the prices at dinner were good, $23 for a flank steak entree which was quite good.

Also loved the wine bar, with the ability to taste gourmet wines that would cost between $100 and $350 a bottom by the 2 oz glass, for instance, Cakebread, Shafer and Opus One by the glass which I had never seen before.

Not sure the normal rate, but had a $235 corporate rate which for that I would stay there anytime.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Best of the best hotel in the whole area of the peninsula...

The reception area is quite intimidating but when checking it in it was pretty easy & not too painful.

The executive suite is the suite to go.. yes it can be a bit pricey but what do you expect from best. It was my boyfriend's birthday and they made it very special for him. They included free champagne & chocolate covered strawberries on the house =)

I love this place!! The employees are always smiling compared to the Ritz Carlton i have stayed in.. Keep up the good work!! Thank you four seasons!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple