US$76
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$71
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Northgate Motel(El Cajon)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
US$75
All reviewsfuture tripsrooms are nicewestern hotelshome away from homeconvenient locationpool and hot tubeasy accessgreat customer servicecerealcableironinterstate
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Good Hotel with reasonable rates. It was situated near highway 8. THe car noise was too much during the night and disturbed sleep. I will suggest other people to use this facility. Continental breakfast was fine in the AM

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Horrible location, old and uncomfortable, musty and very noisy due to its being next to a freeway onramp. Had less than half the channels on our TV that we were supposed to have due to satellite issues. The hotel's intention was to offer us an upgrade to a mini suite until they said that portion of the hotel had no hot water. When you went to the lobby, sometimes there was someone there and other times no one was there. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Edward H, General Manager at Best Western Continental Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear Sir,
I do apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your stay. Unfortunately for the TV issue, we had an entire circuit board stop working and due to the existing system being an old analog system our provider is unwilling to send anyone until they can schedule us for the digital upgrade. We are getting to upgrade all the rooms once we get the designs from our corporate designers. I do apologize about the front desk unoccupied at times. There are times the staff has to leave to assist guests with concerns and since there is only person staffed this can happen. With the hot water issue, our boiler may need to be replaced so we are waiting for supplier to make the determination.

If you have any other concerns or question, please don't hesitate to contact me at 619-442-0601.

Edward A Huskins
Manager

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We had a wonderful stay... The room and bathroom was very nice and clean. We had a very good sleep and enjoyed the hot breakfast the next morning... I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again. Well done to management and staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shatha A
Reviewed 12 October 2017

front desk staff not friendly, no hot water in shower, broken ice machine, broken elevator. Not worth the money we paid, I have stayed here before but was not as bad. I checked out the next day and stayed at a hotel across the street and it was much much better and for a lot cheaper too, I am not complaining about the price but the quality is not there by any means.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnpZ4978ZT
Edward H, Manager at Best Western Continental Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear John Putros,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 619-442-0601.

Best Western Continental

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The room was comfortable, but woke up the very next day to bites on arms and legs. Had them come change the bedding, wanted to change rooms but because I booked through expedia couldn't change rooms. Although we didn't get bit the second night it was hard to sleep in that bed. I will not be returning to this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TexasGirlMidland
Edward H, Manager at Best Western Continental Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Hello FSM,
I do apologize we did not exceed your expectations during your stay.
Did they give any reason other than booking through a third party as to why they could not change rooms? Can you please let me know with whom you dealt with so I can address this?
Please don't hesitate to contact me for anything I can assist with.