“EXCELLENT! and I'm Cuban”

Havana Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #12 of 186 Restaurants in El Monte
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I come from Miami. I have gone to many Cuban spots here in Southern California from Versalles in Venice beach to Flamingos in San Bernardino, which is the worst. SO, this has been "THE ONLY" place that serves Authentic Cuban Food!!!!! I would come here from anywhere in California to eat really CUBAN FOOD. So please enjoy and order away... Nothing will let you down. and to top off the price are amazing!

Reviewed 18 November 2015

Went here with the boss man two weeks ago. Really nice little place. 5 stars for the service, bread before the meal, portion size, authenticity, and overall environment. We'll definitely be back. Also they have some excellent lunch specials so I highly recommend you check it out.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

My family has been coming here for years. I love the Ropa Vieja and my husband gets the breaded steak. Then we share. The plantain banana's, white rice and black beans set it off beautifully. The restaurant is decorated with a Cuban flair and the staff are so friendly. Last week I got to meet the Chef. We seek out Cuban restaurants every where we travel and Havana's is at the top of our list as one of the BEST! Their garlic chicken is yummy too!