“Nice Outdoor Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Rock and Brew is so close to LAX. We went there after an airport pick up and after much research on restaurants in the area. Glad we chose this one because it was so fun and the food went above my expectations. The outside eating area was very comfortable on a nice summer day. Our server was courteous and helpful. I ordered a hamburger and fries. When it arrived at our table, I was so impressed with the presentation and even more impressed with the flavor. Everyone at the table enjoyed their meals. There’s a kids menu available for the little ones too.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I always want it to be better.. .the other places also run by this group do a better job on the food front.. but worth the visit for the beer selection

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

This place is Sensational. From the moment you walk in the smell is fantastic. The vibe is incredible. People walked around and just made sure everything was clean and neat. There were hundreds of beers on tap. The food including the bruschetta was fantastic. Our meal was out of this world and the portions were great for the price. We can't say anything bad and we will be going back on our return trip through lax.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Hi there! Just me sharing again. One Saturday we wanted to leave home and go explore the neighboring cities. My husband suggested El Segundo. It was lunchtime and we saw this fun looking restaurant on the corner called rock and brews. I had never been before but I will pretty much eat anything . The menu was diverse, satisfied everyone from my husband to my two children, to my selective shall I say very selective mother-in-law and myself. The atmosphere was fun and lively. Casual dress code,staff was friendly ( we appreciate that! be proud of great customer service) We had a good time. If you're in the El Segundo go area, do yourself a favor and stop by for a meal. Afterwards you can choose to walk down Main Street- tons of shops, boutiques and I think there was an art gallery. Have fun exploring:)

1  Thank Jbalsz
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Load fast food joint with patio seating. Nothing special. Burgers, wings, ribs and beer. Service was good.