“tasty food”

Siam Bay Thai Cuisine
Ranked #80 of 163 Restaurants in El Segundo
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Very inexpensive. Good value. Tasty food and plenty of it. Atmosphere is so-so but the staff are friendly.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

Siam Bay is a staple restaurant for me. I usually order delivery- which is usually prompt and the employees are friendly. I have enjoyed every dish that I've tried there. My personal favorite is their glass noodle soup. I recommend!

Reviewed 13 November 2014

We live near El Segundo and visit this place regularily. Love the Beef Pa Nang, the best I have ever had. Its why I keep coming back.

Reviewed 10 October 2014

I've always enjoyed the food and they are happy to mix things up to my personal preference. The dinner combos are the way to go unless you have company and can share family style. Enjoy!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I love Thai food! I no longer live in the South Bay area of LA, but when I visit, I always make it a point to drop by Siam Bay Thai Cuisine. Each time I visit, the waitress always remembers me and acknowledges me. The food at this establishment is absolutely outstanding!

I love the Tom Yum Koong soup as well as the Tom Kah Kai soup. The Larb Chicken Salad is also excellent as well as the Pad Thai Noodle with Chicken. Prices are very reasonable!