“Same same, a good thing!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Siam Bay Thai Cuisine
Ranked #68 of 160 Restaurants in El Segundo
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

They have great service and very fast. I like the authenticity of flavor, not watered down to appeal to domestic taste. I also like the fact that it's consistent. Each order is as good as the previous order, no surprises. I like a restaurant where you don't have to roll the dice as to how the cook's feeling.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Very inexpensive. Good value. Tasty food and plenty of it. Atmosphere is so-so but the staff are friendly.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

Siam Bay is a staple restaurant for me. I usually order delivery- which is usually prompt and the employees are friendly. I have enjoyed every dish that I've tried there. My personal favorite is their glass noodle soup. I recommend!

Reviewed 13 November 2014

We live near El Segundo and visit this place regularily. Love the Beef Pa Nang, the best I have ever had. Its why I keep coming back.

Reviewed 10 October 2014

I've always enjoyed the food and they are happy to mix things up to my personal preference. The dinner combos are the way to go unless you have company and can share family style. Enjoy!