“We don't have them, so we always eat when we find one!”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #1 of 172 Restaurants in El Segundo
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 23 June 2017

The usual burgers and fries, yummy to me! I need gluten-free and can get a lettuce wrap, making it more like a real hamburger.
I love their fries!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Clean, great food, well-managed drive-through. Nice people who work hard. What's not to like! Thumbs up.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Had to try! True, they have good burgers, pretty cheap too. Great service. Not so good fries- really tough, and dry. Super clean and friendly staff. When in Rome...

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This is my second time at the In-N-Out rodeo and it was better than the first. I recommend the burgers with the onions on them because it gets them a little extra oomph. The service is fast and the restaurant clean. There is also more parking at the Costco across the street. Definitely one of the better fast food establishments.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

It was lettuce and tomato only and no Pattie of any kind. A lot of nothing! I wouldn't order that again... That's for sure