“great food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went last weekend the food was outstanding and the service was excellent. Looking forward to going again soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just got money back from taxes so decided to splurge. Just made it in time for Happy Hour. Glass of wine for $4.00 and a large order of mushrooms in sauce. Excellent. Had the Tuna helper. Seared Ahi on pasta with more tuna. Glad I like tuna. Wife had the Pesto seafood pasta. Loved it. Service was good. Atmosphere casual but elegant.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I've had a couple of Business lunches here before and they were quite good. So, while in-town I brought my Mother, Brother and his family. We ordered appetizers of coconut prawns that were great with their marmalade dipping sauce, their warmed French bread was also great and each of us had salad and soup-still all good, but, there is where we should have stopped. I had the beef stroganoff which was so SALTY, I didn't finish it. My sister-in-Laws Salmon was baked beyond dry & my Brother also said his meal was over-salted. My total was $271 with an 18% tip, as it wasn't Angelina's (our server) fault that the chef was not at his best. The ambience and wait-staff are excellent and most food I've had there is very good - but, this night - - Not so much.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Even though the dinner is plentiful and delicious definitely get family style sides. Delicious soup, salad and the garlic butter that goes with the bread is super good. This place is comfortable and quiet enough to enjoy your meal and the people you come with.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

An interesting building, friendly staff, the food was fine, the service was fine, but the noise level was high. We had a wonderful window view of Elk Grove Blvd. and enjoyed watching the world go by as we ate.

Been to Brick House? Share your experiences!