“Great beach bar”

Beachside Bar and Grill
Ranked #97 of 326 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Great happy hour prices and pretty good HH menu. The bar service was friendly and at times funny. They treat you like a local after the first drink...isn't there always a second at a beach bar?

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

Stopped for a late lunch while driving down Pacific Coast Hwy sightseeing for the day while visiting San Diego area.

My husband liked his burger and loved his fries. I had a Cobb salad which was good.
We caught them at a slow time so can't really rate the service.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Young crowd. Patio dinning is quite pleasant but not visible from entrance. Good service and good value. The food is good. The burgers and salads are good and the drinks are better.

Reviewed 25 May 2015

We were here on a busy holiday weekend and got in immediately. There is outdoor seating space which is nice. We were waited on immediately, and the server was very friendly. I had the Bacado Omelet. If I was rating the food just for the omelet, I would have given it 5 stars. The omelet was fantastic - very little fat. LOTS of avocado and bacon. The omelet was large and filling. Instead of bread, I asked for the fruit substitute. I thought the fruit was a little sub-par and that is why I only gave the restaurant 4 stars. There was just melon and maybe a little pineapple in a teeny-tiny ramekin bowl. A hefty portion of seasoned potatoes was served as well. I couldn't eat them all.

1  Thank swoodruf
Reviewed 23 April 2015

Recommended to us by a server at another local establishment and I see why.
Beachside is a live, happening, fun place to hang out with friends, good bar food, great burgers and a nice craft beer selection. Will def come back next time we're in the area!