“Excellent Service and food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Signature Bagels & Deli
Ranked #34 of 369 Restaurants in Escondido
Reviewed 25 August 2016

This deli has the BEST Customer Service they are quick and the sandwiches are so good. I have eaten here for lunch many times and would recommend it to anyone who like service and quality food.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I go here at least once a week. The sandwiches are generous, fresh and always delicious. Victor is delightful and is always happy to put together one of my quirky favs! The atmosphere is clean and delightful. It's a small place, but there is also outdoor seating. I love all their bagels. They have catered for my company on numerous occasions and have never failed as far as delicious food. I'd highly recommend Signature Deli!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Bagels and cream cheese are just a small part of their menu but they are the best! They start by slicing them in half. Next they toast 'em and then topped with your choice - from eggs and cheese to lox, to pb&j or choose your favorite cream cheese (a wide variety).

Reviewed 21 May 2016

You can grab warm bagels, sandwiches, coffee and more before a movie or for a quiet but friendly place to have breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

I am from New York and grew up on bagels. Moved out to SoCal three years ago and can't find a good bagel anywhere until I found signature bagel. They are boiled like they do in NY! not baked like other chains out here. The shop is the closest thing to a real NY bagel deli. They make sandwiches and serve breakfast etc. Important thing is you have to get there early to get a good selection of bagel flavors. Sometimes by noon they are out of most of their best bagels. Now when I want to buy a dozen bagels I call really early in the morning and order them for pick up later. That's the only way I can get all the flavors I want.