“Great fresh food and great staff!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Signature Bagels & Deli
Ranked #34 of 369 Restaurants in Escondido
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I just discovered this bagel shop by the movie theatres! They have great prices and the freshest bagels and sandwiches you could ask for. The service is flawless and they are all so friendly. Go check it out, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

I usually just get bagels to go......but you can eat at Signature. There are lots of choices of things you can get with or on your bagel!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I have been going to Signature bagel for years. Owner Victor and his family and staff know you by name. Great way to start you morning. Friendly face, conversation and bagels made on site everyday. I love the vanilla coffee too!! Even if Im not getting bagels for myself and my staff I stop by just for coffee. You wont find a better bagel. Be sure to try the lox and bagels. my favorite

Reviewed 2 September 2016

This is the best place to get bagels in Escondido. Our family buys bagels here almost every week. The owner is so friendly and the servers are great!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

This deli has the BEST Customer Service they are quick and the sandwiches are so good. I have eaten here for lunch many times and would recommend it to anyone who like service and quality food.