“Stopped in to visit Fire Wok.....”
Review of Fire Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fire Wok
Ranked #62 of 265 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Chinese, Mongolian
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I was working at Travis AFB and we decided to stop here for lunch. Food has always been very good here and we have never had any issues on on the stopped we have made here in the past. Very good lunch and very good service. Not a bad stop at all!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Was working at Travis AFB and stopped in for lunch. We have been here a number of times before when working on base. Food is always excellent as well as the service. A must stop if you are in the area.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Mongolian barbecue! We stopped by for lunch and I’m glad we arrived a bit early. This is a popular place with the folks from Travis, it got crowded fast. The BBQ was great, I always enjoy building my own. Friendly staff and good prices are a plus. Stop by and enjoy some good food.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

GREAT! Fresh, good food. Family owned. Keeping up traditions. Love the selections and prices are still reasonable

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Of all the Mongolian grills in the area I like the flavor here best. I know it seams silly since you're creating the flavor yourself but they really to have great flavor. The assortment of veggies is also better, you can even get shrimp if you wanted! Yes it's extra but others don't offer it at all. Recommend this place for sure.

Date of visit: May 2016