“unusal and different sushi rolls”
Review of Yo Sushi

Yo Sushi
Ranked #31 of 242 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I was amazed at how busy this place was. Doesn't look like much from the outside, and the reason I decided to venture inside was because of the reviews and ratings. The sushi rolls were great ... many different options than I have seen anywhere else. I ordered "Monkey Brains" (avocado and spicy tuna, deep fried, and topped with crabmeat salad) and Dilly salmon. Both were very good. We were lucky to get seats at one of the 3 table outside. (I think there were also 3 tables inside, each could accommodate 6 people, if I remember correctly).

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Love this place! My favorite roll hands down is the fantasy roll. Rolls are affordable and I like how you can see pictures of every roll they have from their menu. Small place to sit so call ahead and do takeout if you don't like being crowded during busy hours.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

Very uninviting from the outside, but I'm so glad we read the reviews and had dinner here! Great sushi, very fresh, beautiful presentation, and reasonably priced! I'm impressed! I think we've finally converted my son to be a sushi lover too! I would come here again and again!

Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

My title says it all. The quality is good, and the value... Even better. The $6.95 Bento box lunch special with chicken Teriyaki, CA roll, rice, and sides is awesome. McDonald's could learn a thing or two about real Value Meals. My wife and I go there regularly, and for good reason.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

My coworker and I stopped in for a work lunch and were quite skeptical when we arrived. The building looks like an old drive through taco stand and it is very small, but don't let the appearance fool you. I ordered a sushi combo plate and my coworker had the seafood ramen. Both dishes were very fresh and delicious. The sushi combo was all very fresh, excluding the octopus, but that is to be expected. We are planning on having lunch here for a second day in a row.