Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area
ComfortInn
US$149
US$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$109
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$101
US$80
US$80
All reviewsnapa valleytwo bedroom suitebreakfast pizzafull size fridgesan franciscohome away from homekitchen areathe jelly belly factoryfree breakfastsix flagswine countrybeds were comfortableeasy accessminute drivekitchenetteihgcostco
Reviewed 23 August 2017

My niece was taking the Cosmetology exam and needed to be there at 6 am. I reserved a one bedroom which was very nice. I would recommend the two bedroom if your loved one will be staying up late for the exam. The jacuzzi stayed open late. Breakfast was good and they even opened up things again for late arrivals. They let me checkout late since I was waiting for my niece.The only downfall was the gardener using a leaf blower before 8 am right outside my window. Got back to bed early morning and didn't make it back to sleep because of this

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
GMEmily, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!! Thank you for your kind words. And we hope your niece passed the exam! We are sure she did:)

Reviewed 10 August 2017

On our first trip to Napa, it was great to have a place that was like a small apartment. Breakfast each day was decent, nothing fancy, but basic breakfast foods. We enjoyed the kitchen with a full size refrigerator in the room and the separate bedroom from the "living" space. The place was clean, although the air conditioning in the main area of the hotel did not work the entire time we were there. Our room a/c was fine, just the hallways of the hotel itself were warm. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Perfect, and you'll be pleased to know we are upgrading our AC soon! Come back and visit us!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Good friendly service with a prompt check, very family friendly, good clean indoor pool, centre outside court to BBQ or just hang out in the evening. Rooms are clean well equipped kitchens etc, good furnishings. Beds are new and comfy but for some reason seem small and short for a 6 footer. Close to highway, 20 minutes from Napa. Definitely would book again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CanadaGecko
Management response:Responded 11 September 2017

Dear CanadaGecko,

Thank you for staying with us! We are pleased you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer and that you had a comfortable stay. We hope to see you again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel and room were very dirty. It's like I was checked into a dirty room. When I asked Management if I could change rooms they said no which I thought was weird.

- dirty
- poor management
- will not stay here again
- the management company for this hotel is not good

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Hi Valued Guest,

I am sorry to hear that you were letdown by the level of service received and upkeep of the room assigned. I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I have shared your comments with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I know they appreciate your sharing your experience and am confident they will take steps so this doesn’t happen again.

Again, thanks for getting in touch with us. We appreciate you as our guest. If you need anything else just send us an e-mail at ihgservice@ihg.com.

Best Regards,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Rooms clean and staff friendly but renovations took the shine off.
Most services not available until renovations finished.
Services were available at sister property close by.
Good location close to freeway.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Hi Dave2305,

Thanks for choosing the StayBridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area for your lodging needs, we're glad to have hosted your stay. On behalf of the team, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by ongoing renovations. Be assured that your feedback will be relayed to the management to help pinpoint areas that need to be worked on. On the plus side, I am pleased to know that our friendly staff's service level, convenient location, and room cleanliness are to your liking based on your kind remarks for those areas.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts and I hope we get to welcome you back for you to see the improvements being made.

Safe travels,