“Great ingredients and fun atmosphere”
Review of Sushi King

Sushi King
Ranked #42 of 242 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I usually start with the Hawaiian Poke and some Hot Sake - then a Super Cali Roll and a Ebi Lovers Roll. IF I just can't decide what I want, THEN I'll usually have Bento Box, with a little bit of everything - it's a great value, esp if want something besides great raw fish.
Sitting at the Sushi Bar is always FUN and interactive, esp Friday and Saturday nights. Many premium cold sake's are also available. This place is my "usual Friday night hangout"

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Everything tasted pretty good but service was a little slow and non attentive. This isn't a fancy place, although I was impressed with the sushi boat served to another table. Good for a quick meal on a weeknight.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Got a Chirashi at this place. Food came with soup and salad. Food is good but the rug in the general area needs to be replaced.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

While staying in Fairfield, we found the BEST little sushi place.
We were greeted by Aaron, the handsome guy with the cool stash.
The service, hospitality, and food was such a welcoming treat.
Clean, fresh seafood, and smiling faces.
If you're visiting Napa, or in Fairfield you def need to try Sushi King.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

I have been here a couple times but after (~5 visits) I have noticed that service is touch and go. Food has been great as Sashimi, Bento, Nigri have been wonderful. Hamachi so smooth and sweet however service is questionable, either training a lot of people or not sure why 3 or 4 people trying to serve while it is a small space and it can be done smoother with more attention to detail. Either way Bento box to go is hard, I understand but if the price is the same, can't I get the Miso while I wait, even if its not the best?