“Good Coffee”
Review of White Raven

White Raven
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Felton
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Cute place that is locally owned that has good coffee and some unique brews. Staff was friendly and it was clean.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly service. I had drip house coffee one day, super yum. I had a chai latte the second day. Apparently the chai tea is famous so I had to order it and I’m glad I did! I wished that I had gotten the breakfast burrito. Maybe next time. Definitely recommend this little cafe.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We love coming here on the weekends! I stop in frequently on the weekdays too. They remember your name and are super friendly all the time. Open early and stay open kinda late. Eclectic local art and goodies!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Very charming and cute coffee shop. We liked the hot chai better than the iced, the spices stayed grainy in the cold drink. Good selection of coffee and tea drinks as well as pastries and a few egg dishes.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Our coffees were done right and tasted great. The server was pleasant and was interested in how we wanted our drinks. The treats looked good, but we didn't try any.

Been to White Raven? Share your experiences!