“Good eats”

Rockys Cafe
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Felton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The food was very good. The staff was very friendly. Busy place. The one thing to know before you go is they only do cash. Luckily they did have an atm.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

My spouse and I like to camp at Big Basin Redwoods State Park every so often. We just spent a week there and ate at Rocky's Cafe every morning. We found this place a couple years ago and really love it!

This time the service was not as good. There seemed to be a couple people who were very new to being waitress. One person, even asked me to hand over the the condiments while I was still eating. I had a piece of toast in my hand and she asked for them and handed them back. Not good service. BUT there was one waitress on our last day who was very good!

The food continues to be good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our visit to the Santa Cruz Mountains. When we got there it seemed like we were going to have a long wait but we didn’t! The staff was great and I had an Amazing salad!
We will absolutely make it a point to go back next time we visit up there!
Thank you!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Such a nice waitress. Good food and good value. Loved the old building, sat in a lovely sunny window seat.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We ate lunch here while driving through several state parks in the area. The food was just okay. My husband ordered a giant burrito that he described as an omelette inside a tortilla. The menu said it came with fresh salsa. When he asked for salsa, they charged him an extra dollar. When questioned, he was told the salsa is cooked into the burrito. The patty melt and pancakes were okay. Warning: this place only takes cash and checks, which could be a problem for some who only want to use a credit card while traveling.