Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$96
Trip.com
US$73
eDreamsUS$96
Agoda.comUS$96
FindHotelUS$87
All reviews swimming pool water flow huge room big family stayed here for one night lake view water activities balcony facilities coverage data laundry nephew
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stay at deluxe room ,they have a large pool is their main factor . In terms of service really poor as they not understanding English . Service very bad . Towel provided in the room yellowish .Ask for changing but no one came a replace . Will not recommended to everyone .

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank evanclare
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Pros:
- Affordable deluxe room rate
- Spacious room
- Fast check-in n check-out
- Friendly staff
- Comfy pillows n bed
- Very nice view facing the lake
- Next to beach
- Free parking
- Free wifi but connection was slow

Cons:
- TV channels was limited
- Breakfast buffet: not many choices
- No hand n face towels provided
- Limited toiletries in the bathroom
- Bathroom had worms crawling on the floor
- Aircond was leaking

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank megatshamsulnizam
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I believe in taking reviews with a grain of salt and giving places a chance but this was not someplace I feel deserves a chance. The staff were nice enough, the resort would have been nice when New and cared for. Now it left me feeling thankful I was only there one night. I walked into a room that smelled of urine, had a very flooded bathroom floor and flooded counter area, garbage still in the mini fridge and garbage cans. I did not call the desk for help, they may have helped but I was sick and just went to sleep. Seeing how uncared for this room was, it makes me believe the other negative reviews. The breakfast was not thrilling at all, little variety and they were not ready for us at the very start of breakfast service, they were still getting everything out. It was nothing horrible, just nothing fantastic either. The staff were all pleasant but did not feel they went above and beyond.

Room tip: My tip is, don’t stay here.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Eskarina_travels
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

From the pictures shown when you book it looks like a good place but they are old pictures that don't totally reflect the reality.
This hotel is in the middle of nowhere and our Malaysian SIM card did not get good reception so we hoped that the wifi provided would work but this is not the case.
The pool was very cloudy and it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while. Instead of that beautiful blue color shown on the picture it's actually a very dark blue, you can't see the bottom of the pool. The slide doesn't look like it will be fixed in the near future.
We were going to spend three nights but by the second night we decided to book a hotel in Kota Bahru.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Fliesenthal
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Near to beach..ample parking area. Room door accessing is great.. when I open the door I love the spacious room also the balcony area facing the lake. But I feel quite disappointed for the toilet, the towel and the floor feel sandy. Hot shower temperature not hot at all.. the bottom sink leaking.. no water flow at bath tab.

The towel smell bad like body odor and not white at all. I stay during Ramadan month, they provided us tiffin for sahur dishes at 10.30pm. It is acceptable since when we woke up at 4am and the quality dishes still good.

Other that the food and room spacing the rest need well maintenance. Hope the Tok Aman Bali management can do better maintenance in term of the cleanliness and the toilet facilities.

Date of stay: June 2018