“Rainy day in Folsom”

Description: (916) 984-4953
Description: (916) 984-4953
Reviewed 24 March 2017

On our way to Costco, we had lunch at Panera in Folsom
Great French Onion Soup, especially on a rainy day.
They automatically put mustard on my sandwich. YUCH.
I guess it was partially my fault, but I did tell them no pickle.
My wife had a Panani sandwich. She said it was very good

Reviewed 3 February 2017

We talked about the Panera Bread in Folsom, but never did stop. I'm glad we did! Our waitress was very nice! And the food--was exceptional! We ordered the Bistro Onion Soup Food Bowl and I ordered the "1 You Pick" Frontega Chicken Pannina with Brocollie soup. EXCELLENT!! Will stop by again in Folsom, CA.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Ok, well yesterday for dinner before our show at the Harris Center, we went here for a quick meal. I wasn't all that impressed the last time I was here, but decided to give them another chance. Glad I did! Turns out that my bonus for November is a free daily bagel, no other purchase required, plus their service was quick, friendly, and very pleasant. Not only did the cashier speak clearly to us, she was present! Then I went to pick up our order after we got a table in the back and needed help to get the trays to our table. A server came right up, asked me if I would like some help, and had no issue with helping me take it to the back. The Roast Turkey, apple & cheddar cheese on a cranberry wheat bread was delicious (my spouse had it, but I had a bite) and large for a somewhat more expensive than usual price of $9.69, but worth it. The Cranberry Wheat bagel I got for free was pretty good with the Autumn Squash Soup absolutely delicious and only $5.49 for a large bowl that I couldn't finish. So, after having a good meal, plus dropping by today for a Cinnamon Crunch bagel for free, I can honestly now recommend this place. Clean, open environment with plenty of seating, tho the booth seat cushions are a bit soft for me, friendly servers/cashiers, good food, and quick service.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

When we want breakfast and don't want the full service restaurant, this is the place to go. great service, food and atmosphere. Free WIFI if you need to work or want to email etc. while your there and friendly place to be.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We come here for breakfast and lunch consistently. They have a good array of items all good and the atmosphere is friendly as are the staff. You cant go wrong here

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!