“This crust pizza, too!”
Review of Chicago Fire

Chicago Fire
Ranked #21 of 307 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Chicago Fire was born of my desire to enjoy the flavors and textures unique to Chicago Pizza and share them with others. Our menu is strongly influenced by Chicago’s history and culture. Firstly, many of Chicago’s tastiest foods were created by Greek and Italian immigrants. Secondly, Chicago was once known as the pork capital of the world. Most of our sandwiches and pizzas have over a half pound of meat, staying true to portions one would expect in The Windy City. Lastly, we offer numerous “Fiery” foods such as Extra Hot Wings, The Great Chicago Fire Pizza, Spicy Italian Sausage, and of course our signature Hot Italian Beef. Enjoy! Eric Schnetz - Founder and Corporate Chef
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Arrived just after 11:30 am with two school-age kids on a Saturday, soon after they opened. There were five tables --all with kids-- already, most of us in the same section. But it was not noisy at all.

After a short wait, we were seated and the waitress arrived to take our order -- a large thin crust cheese pizza (only $16.95) and Caesar salad. Waitress recommended a medium instead of large salad (usually serves 3-4 adults), which was helpful. Asked how long it would be since the kids were starving. It would be a while for the pizza, so asked what the kitchen could prepare quickly. She recommended the garlic focaccia, which the kitchen usually has ready for lunch. Sure enough, the focaccia arrived in about 5 minutes. The kids loved it, but would have preferred extra virgin olive oil without the balsamic vinegar.

The pizza was great. Probably the best I've had in a restaurant here in the Sacramento area. (I worked in NYC for about 20 years and am picky about my pizza.) Nice thin crispy crust, sauce has the right favor, and it wasn't drowning in cheese or sauce. They sliced the pie in squares. Next time, will ask for pie slices. Caesar salad was fine.

Fast service. Great waitress. Good food. We left very happy!

Reviewed 30 November 2016

This restaurant serves good pizza, but the only drawback is that it is nosier than the dickens and there are long waits to get in. Service was fair but not great.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

There are some good pizza places in Folsom but I would say this is the best. Maybe why there is 2 of them in this small town. I love their thin crust because it allows you to really taste their great sauce, cheeses and meats. My favorite is the basic pepperoni thin crust. Anywhere else I go I ask for a pizza with everything they are allowed by law to put on it. Not in this case, their flavors are so unique and strong I don't want to muddy the waters with 30 different tastes. Their outdoor seating at the Palladio is great as it can get noisy inside

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Had the Italian beef and it was great. The au jus was not salty nor did it taste like beef bouillon. The menus stated it was spicy but I did not think so. Roll was toasted and loaded with beef. Finished only half so had leftovers for dinner.
I believe the glasses for all drinks were chilled which was a plus. Service was good.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

We love this place. The chilling atmosphere at the bar area. We mostly sit at the bar whenever we come. Service is great. Drinks selections is awesome. And the pizza, oyeah! They have good food. A nice place to be.

Been to Chicago Fire? Share your experiences!