“Excellent pizza & even better service”
Review of Chicago Fire

Chicago Fire
Ranked #19 of 297 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Chicago Fire was born of my desire to enjoy the flavors and textures unique to Chicago Pizza and share them with others. Our menu is strongly influenced by Chicago’s history and culture. Firstly, many of Chicago’s tastiest foods were created by Greek and Italian immigrants. Secondly, Chicago was once known as the pork capital of the world. Most of our sandwiches and pizzas have over a half pound of meat, staying true to portions one would expect in The Windy City. Lastly, we offer numerous “Fiery” foods such as Extra Hot Wings, The Great Chicago Fire Pizza, Spicy Italian Sausage, and of course our signature Hot Italian Beef. Enjoy! Eric Schnetz - Founder and Corporate Chef
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We were a fairly large group & ended up with 2 tables. Our waitress is a family friend of our daughter so we requested her, Lauren Sharp. Everyone ordered different pizzas all equally tasty, a wedge salad, & a couple appetizers. Took our own wine & due to being a Chicago Fire rewards member we got our corkage fee free. Liked the area we were seated as it felt like a private dining area by the windows. Kudos Chicago Fire, we'll be back again for sure.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I spoke over the phone with a host, in attempt to book a reservation. I understand that Saturday is busy, and you'd probably be full. But as a host, your job is to know and double check if you don't know the details of your work. A man named Daniel was very inconsiderate and lazy, he didn't want to confirm the reservation status for me, and bluntly said 'um...I don't know" to almost every question I asked. If Daniel was honest about his name, I'd say steer away from Daniel- and do not make reservations. The food quality isn't worth dealing with lousy staff.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Very good thin and deep dish pizza, excellent salads, good wings, a great happy hour, large comfortable (loud) seating areas.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

This place specializes in Chicago style deep dish pizzas and they tell you upfront the pizzas take 35-40 minutes to bake. So we ordered and 70 minutes later, no pizzas. They got us to buy extra drinks and appetizers, but the pizza took so long we had to get it boxed to go. No one ever said why it took so long, the server just shrugged and said sorry. Really unprofessional.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Dad reluctantly went with me to Chicago Fire because he "does not like deep dish pizza" and that was what I was craving. Well he likes the deep dish pizza at Chicago Fire. We selected custom ingredients. The server gave us generous samples of three beers because we were not familiar with the brands of the style we liked. Our server was attentive and even "rescued" me as I struggled to serve the first couple of slices (hot cast iron Pan that was sliding around). My Dad lives close by so he said he might go on his own some time because they serve even deep dish by the slice!

Been to Chicago Fire? Share your experiences!