“Some of THE best pho I've ever had!!!”
Review of Fontana Pho

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fontana Pho
Ranked #24 of 229 Restaurants in Fontana
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I ended up here (with my mom and brother) after a visit with my uncle at the nearby hospital. We were all exhausted and didn't want food from a chain, so I Googled what was in the area, and ended up at this place. I'm do glad we did!

Everything was bright and clean and bustling (always a good sign). Or server was very welcoming and management stopped by to give ordering tips to my family, who were pho first timers. We ordered chicken egg rolls as a starter. I had rare beef pho; my mom ordered some with chicken, and my brother got a bowl with beef and meatballs. Everything was amazing! Their broth was some of the richest I've ever eaten.

I was extremely happy with the meal, and the prices were moderate. Great experience!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Fontana Pho is one of the best Vietnamese restaurant in the surrounding cities in the Inland Empire! This restaurant is family owned, operated and they take pride in serving a good meal. The taste of their soups is out of this world. The amount of people that frequent this establishment will speak for it self.

The manager Tony is exceptional with the clientele. In a way it reminds me of Cheers. The only difference is that not everyone does not call you by name when you walk in except for Tony.

My favorite dish is the charbroiled beef pho. I will recommend this those who love the grill taste. My wife orders the vegetable pho with beef broth. These two dishes are incredible and we highly recommend trying it. By the way they also carry carry fresh coconuts for those want to avoid the caloric drinks.

The service of this place is also very good. All the waitresses are very attentive and have a disposition that makes want to come back.

So, in closing if are traveling or visiting Fontana California stop by Fontana Pho and tell them Manny sent you.

Disclaimer:

I'm in no shape or form related to the business. I'm just a fan of good food and service.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Good food that hits the spot when you're looking for a bowl of pho. Located right across the street from Kaiser so there might be a wait right around lunch time. Really friendly staff, family-run (I believe). Had a few hiccups in the past with ordering over the phone because of the accent but never an issue when placing the order in person. Can't wait for cold wet winter! I'll be there daily!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

The Pho was very good; prefer to have extra large special bow (lots of food). The avocado smoothie was excellent; you can try other exotic tropical fruit smoothie with the same price; the owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. My wife likes her charbroiled pork noodle dish

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We wanted Asian, but not the typical Chinese or Japanese. We found Fontana Pho in a search and figured we'd try it
Server asked if it was our first time and went through the menu with us. Food came out fast and hot!
The egg roll appetizer was excellent. Followed by a noodle dish and Vietnamese salad for our meals. They were both excellent!
Excellent food and service! We'll be back!

Been to Fontana Pho? Share your experiences!