Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Caththu

Amazing customer service. Truly enjoy the trip here and will definitely come back again and again

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Apr 2024via mobile
I had a fantastic stay experience at The Chateau, spa and wellness resort at bukit tinggi, malaysia. From the moment we entered the premises, we were felt so privileged that we are checking in without needs to queue over the counter. We were served with welcome drink while the reception bring the info and credit card machine to where we were seated. After check in, they brought us to our room, and they told us the can drinks in the fridge are complimented by the hotel. In side the fridge it has 2 can of coke, 2 can of soya bean. There were also fruits prepared in the room for us (2 big apples and plum). As we are celebrating my hubby birthday in this resort, they had prepared a birthday cake for my husband. They were so generous that they gave us 5inches of whole cake which the taste is so delicious. I brought my own bottle of wine and unfortunately I forgotten to bring wine opener. I called the reception to ask for 2 wine glass and also wine opener. After while, 2 hotel staff came to our room with birthday cake, with 2 wine glass and they even open the wine for us. We are honor to be served. My husband enjoy the cake very much. We went out for a walk and photo shooting around the premises, surrounding was so quiet and relaxed, we love it so much. We can freely take picture without interruptions. First night we not having dinner at the hotel but I saw their menu, not many choices but it's enough to serve customer's need. We ere hanging out at the pool side, it was so comfy in the evening, view is nice too.

We drive out foe dinner nearby. After we came back, our room was made up, filling with extra minerals water and complementary of a box of 3 chocolates. We were surprised and the chocolates was nice. We wake up the next morning, I love the breakfast served. I've long time have nvr had this kind of breakfast, breakfast is not alot but the food serving were qualities. I love cheese, here served several types of cheese with nuts and fruits. Pastry was good, they serve crossaint, few types of tarts. They do served, ham, hashbrown, beef beacon, steam nasi lemak which is so freshly cooked. Not to mentioned, they have few types of yogurts, 3 types of freshly and nicely cut fruits, juices like kiwi and watermelon. I love the most is their porridge sides, which they offer century egg which u can't find it anymore in any other hotel. Porridge has plenty side, beside the century egg, they also served ikan bilis, salted egg, peanuts, black beans fish and sated vege, it just fit my taste bud. Coffee cup was sterilised, I don't see in other hotels in fact. The coffee was good, they serve espresso, cappuccino, Americano where we can adjust the % of the coffee thickness. They also served daily speciality where they deliver to table to table. Service was so good.

I had booked massage at La Sante, the service was very good. And I love how they deco the place. Massage center was same floor as the gym room. The gym equipment was fully equipped, unfortunately I didn't bring my sport attire otherwise I will had done my gym there. They also have sauna room too.

We also booked for their afternoon tea. Frankly their food are good, if I were to compare to other places like majestic hotel. The place served afternoon was nice and windy. We feel so relax and enjoyed it very much. They even served quality teas, gryphon tea brand. Hanami green tea and Earl grey lavender are recommended. Overall we had a great time here. After our afternoon tea, we went back to our room. Surprisingly, they made up our room and they even fold our messy clothes which we place everywhere in the room. That's truly lovely customer service we can't ask for more.
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Bring your sports attired. You can request for free birthday cake if you are celebrating your...
Responded 3 May 2024
Dear,

Thank you for your stellar rating and review. It truly means a lot to have our guests share their positive experiences, especially during this time. It was a pleasure to have you. We are so happy we could make your stay so wonderful. We look forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Best Regards
  • StayForLong
    RM 225
0.4 km from The Chateau Spa & Wellness Resort
Pool
Sunset view at selesa hillhomes
RM 316
      • Priceline
      • Trip.com
      Restaurant
      View more hotels in Bukit Tinggi
      All reviews welcome drink la vie tea room complimentary drinks turn down service f b front office organic resort malaysia bathrobes shampoo retreat quietness theme hill procedure
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 8 April 2024

This place very suitable to honeymoon because very good enviroment and quiet.. Im really² enjoy the food and room.. very calm and relax , Room very clean ,staff very friendly 😍😍😍😍and thanks you to the chateau resort make my holiday so fun ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: April 2024
      Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Diyana Nasuha, Guest Services / Front Office at The Chateau Spa & Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2024

Dear,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your kind comments. It was a pleasure to have you. We are so happy we could make your stay so wonderful. We look forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 March 2024

My wife and I attended a lovely destination wedding and further continued with our personal stay for tourism. 5 stars experience for hospitality, cuisine, all amenities. Located at the top of a hill surrounded by forest away from locality provided a peaceful stay. Overall experience was spectacular, fairytale-like. Especial mention goes to Ms. Miza, the front desk staff who helped very professionally with our arrangements.

Room tip: It takes more than a hour to reach Kuala Lumpur city and nearly two hours to the airport. So plan accordingly.
      Date of stay: March 2024
      • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Diyana Nasuha, Guest Services / Front Office at The Chateau Spa & Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2024

Dear,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best guests share their experiences. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Reviewed 20 January 2024

This place has so much potential. The environment is peaceful and quiet, with rooms sufficiently large and beds extremely comfortable. The service staff was attentive and gracious yet, we had the whole resort to ourselves. It is such a shame that more people are not aware of what a lovely resort this is. It is located not far from Genting Highlands, so you can gamble to your heart's content and be entertained in the various shows in Genting yet, drive to The Chateau for peace and relaxation far from the madding Genting crowd.

Room tip: It can get "lonely" as this place doesn't attract a lot of people
      Date of stay: January 2024
      • Trip type: Travelled with friends
      Diyana Nasuha, Guest Services / Front Office at The Chateau Spa & Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2024

Reviewed 13 January 2024

Nice location for relaxing. Great staff with their own skills and friendly. The room was spacious and great view. I'm woke up with the sound of nature surrounded and it's calmed my soul.
      Thumb upsss for the great hospitality.

Room tip: Make a booking in advance for spa treatment.
      Date of stay: January 2024
      • Trip type: Travelled with friends
      Diyana Nasuha, Guest Services / Front Office at The Chateau Spa & Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2024

Reviewed 29 May 2023 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to try something different this time hence we booked here. However, we decided to change hotels after one night instead of staying the intended 3 night.

Pros:
      - French inspired theme throughout the hotel
      - English speaking staff
      - Decent amenities and facilities

Cons:
      - The hotel is crazy far inside the hills
      - No other external shops/entertainment/eateries around (only hotel owned)
      - Many sharp bends, steep slopes and landslide warnings along the path towards the property. (will not recommend staying during rainy season)
      - The road leading in and out of the property at night is extremely dark
      - Rooms and guest room aisle is really dated and lacklustre
      - Not cold at all as compared to other mid hill hotels.
      - Weird ‘vibes’ in the room (personally)

Overpriced for the quality and unimpressed.

Room tip: Just avoid
      Date of stay: May 2023