Lowest prices for your stay
US$941
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
2,634 results
All reviews steam room buggy service private pool sea view port dickson helicopter ride japanese restaurant light house dip pool premium villa main building indoor playground buggy drivers coffee house satay king size nice view
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

i have booked room for 2 nights to celebrate my brother birthday and short gateway with the family. original room that we booked was executive room than they have upgraded us to premium. checked in time took
about 20 minutes and i noticed that the staff didnt smile at all and not welcome the guest. i understand that the hotel having heavy arrival on the weekend however the guest still your priority, atleast acknowledged the guest regardless how stress you are.
after check in, the room we got really in bad condition on term of cleanliness and the room move took about one hour over included the incident that the housekeeping staff straightly enter our room without any explanation due to miss communication among them.well,it shouldn’t happen.the new room given was good after the hk manager inspect the room by himself.thanks to the hk manager for attend me by own (the weight scale in new room still not functioning due to no battery)on the 2nd day,we have requested room cleaning.they floor mat placed not enough and the floor was dusty.i have highlighted this issue in the 1st room given to us and it happen again. if the room cost RM300-400 per night we can understand if this is the service standard provided,however we paid about RM1500 over (2N) for the room.it’s not worth it with the cleanliness and the staff attitude. btw, i have requested last minute deco before arrival, nicole and sugan from reservation straight away decline our request without offer any option to us.i can accept the reason if they explain nicely however they just like
‘no no no’ unlike Anisa,DM which she have offered us the cake instead of deco.Last but not least, at 2nd nights, i have requested late check out with Masri and he refused to give me lco at 2pm due to having next arrival and all panorama room fully booked.i saw from the booking.com there is plenty of panorama room still available on our check out date.
Masri,pls check further first or find other excuse before u lie to the guest.after i told him that i agree with 1.30pm lco given by him even we both know that that was lame excuse,he can said ‘i give u lco at 2pm for this visit since u insisted’. I insisted?
i just told him he should considered our lco request after all the experience we had here instead of give lame excuse why we can not check out at 2pm.
and fyi, he didnt know at all the incident and issue happen to us on the first day as he asked me back
the story. Mr. Simon, pls look into this matter and
improve it as we paid a lot, i can close eyes if only costed RM300-400 per night.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ExecutiveO3, Manager at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Port Dickson and we are disappointed to learn from your review that our facilities and services did not meet your expectations. We have taken note of your comments and certainly hope that you would accord us another opportunity to prove our services to you again.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Thanks to hostess/waitress (forgot her name) at coraz bistro to attend me around 10.30pm on 14Oct with smile even the guys from inside (I believe her superior) ask her to take the order before they clear the counter..credit to her because no matter what kind of situation..we must show our positive attitude in hospitality industry..my 5 star only for her..thanks

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson. We are glad to know that you were overall satisfied with your stay, and it was a pleasure being of service to you. The team look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I fractured my left foot recently and I booked for a wheelchair from the resort to be used to go around the resort. I was quite concern if the resort was suitable for the disabled. My reservation for this stay was made prior to the incidence of my foot fractured. To my relief, I find this resort is customised also for the disabled.
1) Upon arrival, I was given a wheelchair and rolled-in to a Special Reception Counter by the staff and was attended immediately.
2) Then, I was brought to a lane to be transported by buggy to the chalet. To my amazement, there came a Special Buddy for Disabled on Wheelchair. My wheelchair with me sitting on it was rolled into the Special Buggy.
3) The floor of the chalet was flat and even which was very suitable for disabled. Even the bathroom and toilet floor was even with the rest of the chalet floor, thus very suitable for disabled guest.
4) The Manager and Staff were also very helpful and courteous to the disabled.
5) My feedback for an area of improvement was also well responded positively.

I would like to thank the Management and the Staff for giving me a pleasant, safe and helpful holiday stay in Lexis Hibiscus, Port Dickson. I will definitely make another trip to have a holiday stay in this resort.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to so many 5 star hotels with 5 star treatment. This is the worst. Africans should boycott this piece of garbage. We were treated with so much racism , and they call the police just cos my friend didn’t order a drink in the bar. They even had to call the police just to check it our documents were valid despite the fact that they are and we are legitimate students here from different countries. As an African save your money. Go to Hilton or somewhere else. These people are so disrespectful.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We really enjoy our time here.. we booked executive poll villa to celebrate me and my husband birthday.. upon check in we were told that we being upgrade to premium pool villa and my husband add some amount to have a nice view room.. our room is in 315.. room was spacious and clean. Pool are clean too..

Breakfast was ok.. nasi lemak bungkus is my favourite.. all staff are friendly and fast response.. buggy service is superb!

Me and my family really enjoy this holiday and im sure we will be back again soon!!

1  Thank MyLuna

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at Lexis Hibiscus during your recent trip to Port Dickson. We are delighted at your compliments and glad that you have enjoyed your trip. We look forward to seeing you again soon!