1,830 results
All reviews steam room buggy service private pool fountain view helicopter ride japanese restaurant port dickson dip pool light house premium villa main building indoor playground buggy drivers coffee house personal pool satay king size
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Checked in at skypool room 0310, hotel lobby was full, and that is acceptable since we came at saturday everything was ok until we wait for my luggage for half an hour so i decided to come down and pick up it up myself so i was carrying my own luggage when this black polo shirt guy ivan stops me and he says his boys will send my luggages, i said im waiting for 30 minutes already i cannot wait longer we are hungry my granddaughters were starving and needs shower some more.
He even blocks my way and insisting to take my luggages he says “i trust my boys” so i said “yeah you trust your boys but im hungry” ivan we are free to choos wether we need your assistance or not. How many times i explain i need the luggages now, dont be so narrowminded is it very hard for you to understand?
I complain at the frontdesk and i think they dont acknowledge my complain not even a sorry from anyone.
Mail me i need a feedback with this ivan (guilleatsg1971@gmail.com)

3  Thank Dreamer30284424066
ExecutiveO3, Manager at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Port Dickson. We have taken note of your comments and rest assured the issues will be looked into immediately. We want to thank you for your constructive comments as it is only through them are we able to improve our services to our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Good

Spacious room
Generous spread of breakfast
Seaview rooms
Relaxing ambiance
24 hours room service and operator
Buggy pick up is efficient
My daughters love the water park
Thanks Vincent(reception) and Jonothan(driver) for a very warm welcome
Also to Esther(receptionist) for being very attentive

Bad

Sorry guys, i must mention this for your own improvement, late night going back to our room, noone even helps my husband to load our groceries, we have 2 daughters, (2yrs old and 8months), the bellboys were playing or doing something, shouting running until my daughter cry shes afraid, i recognize one as Dinash with 3 more malay boys and my driver Nike doenst even care, he is busy playing music in his buggy.(see picture below).

Another one, the buggy stops, because another small buggy is blocking the way, i ask him to horn because im bringing food for my fam, he said he dont want the maintenance guy to be mad(omfg, whats wrong with this staffs). Later a guy kharul comes out with a smoke(this is the first time i saw a staff smoking in front of the guest).
You really got staff problem, sorry to say

Trip type: Travelled with family
ExecutiveO3, Manager at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Guest

We are honoured you have chosen to stay with us during your trip to Port Dickson. While we appreciate your compliments, we have also taken note on your feedback and have shared your comments with the team.
All of us at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Nice Room, Helpfull staff and Nice view from the Villa...
We love the Overwater Villa so much....
Eventhough not much to see in that area but the resort/hotels provide so many outdoor activity.
The bed was so comfy.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ExecutiveO3, Manager at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2018

We requested for clean towels but the towels were not sent after over an hour. After reminding the housekeeping crew again via the phone, they promised to sent it within 15 mins time. Still no sign of towels. End up we waited for whole day and our request was STILL IGNORED.

And the driver for buggy who picked us up on our check out day was rude.

It was an unpleasant experience for us.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ExecutiveO3, Manager at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Port Dickson and we are disappointed to learn from your review that our facilities and services did not meet your expectations. We have taken note of your comments and certainly hope that you would accord us another opportunity to prove our services to you again.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Firstly, our room booking was cancelled and we found out only upon arrival. We did not receive any cancellation email neither were we charged for the cancellation fee. The staff blamed the OTA booking engine since they could not do anything to the booking status. That aside, so we got a room and we opened the door to an occupied room, excellent. So the next morning, we went for breakfast, it was free seating and we practically had to stand in the dining area to wait for people to finish their meals. Maybe they probably should consider doing room assignment to the breakfast area? Or doing crowd control? I am never coming back here.

Date of stay: November 2018