Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Hotel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
2,634 results
All reviews steam room buggy service private pool sea view port dickson helicopter ride japanese restaurant light house dip pool premium villa main building indoor playground buggy drivers coffee house satay king size nice view
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2018

We stay at 347 room for one night. It was great experiences so far and we will come again for a long holiday. the buggy services are very helpful and friendly. the food very satisfying. there are many variety of foods we can choose. I and my family really enjoy staying here. The staff at the concierge must improved their communications with customers. They are not friendly enough and not smiling at customers at all. Me and other customers having trouble when we want to check in the hotels. Our room TV are not functioning so well. Other than that, everything was okay. This is the most affordable hotels we have stayed so far.

Room tip: The best view is if you choose sea view.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ExecutiveO3, Manager at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2018

Dear Guest

We are honoured you have chosen to stay with us during your trip to Port Dickson. While we appreciate your compliments, we have also taken note on your feedback and have shared your comments with the team.
All of us at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

very comfortable accommodation. the service provided was excellent especially the front desk. disabled-friendly hotels especially those who with wheelchairs. a very interesting panorama especially when the sun goes down. no need to use the buggy service if u stay at the leaf area. just take a short walk around 5-8 minutes and enjoy the scenery. overall 9.5 / 10

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at Lexis Hibiscus during your recent trip to Port Dickson. We are delighted at your compliments and glad that you have enjoyed your trip. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Checked in at skypool room 0310, hotel lobby was full, and that is acceptable since we came at saturday everything was ok until we wait for my luggage for half an hour so i decided to come down and pick up it up myself so i was carrying my own luggage when this black polo shirt guy ivan stops me and he says his boys will send my luggages, i said im waiting for 30 minutes already i cannot wait longer we are hungry my granddaughters were starving and needs shower some more.
He even blocks my way and insisting to take my luggages he says “i trust my boys” so i said “yeah you trust your boys but im hungry” ivan we are free to choos wether we need your assistance or not. How many times i explain i need the luggages now, dont be so narrowminded is it very hard for you to understand?
I complain at the frontdesk and i think they dont acknowledge my complain not even a sorry from anyone.
Mail me i need a feedback with this ivan (guilleatsg1971@gmail.com)

Date of stay: October 2018
3  Thank Dreamer30284424066

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Port Dickson. We have taken note of your comments and rest assured the issues will be looked into immediately. We want to thank you for your constructive comments as it is only through them are we able to improve our services to our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Good

Spacious room
Generous spread of breakfast
Seaview rooms
Relaxing ambiance
24 hours room service and operator
Buggy pick up is efficient
My daughters love the water park
Thanks Vincent(reception) and Jonothan(driver) for a very warm welcome
Also to Esther(receptionist) for being very attentive

Bad

Sorry guys, i must mention this for your own improvement, late night going back to our room, noone even helps my husband to load our groceries, we have 2 daughters, (2yrs old and 8months), the bellboys were playing or doing something, shouting running until my daughter cry shes afraid, i recognize one as Dinash with 3 more malay boys and my driver Nike doenst even care, he is busy playing music in his buggy.(see picture below).

Another one, the buggy stops, because another small buggy is blocking the way, i ask him to horn because im bringing food for my fam, he said he dont want the maintenance guy to be mad(omfg, whats wrong with this staffs). Later a guy kharul comes out with a smoke(this is the first time i saw a staff smoking in front of the guest).
You really got staff problem, sorry to say

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ExecutiveO3, Manager at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Nice Room, Helpfull staff and Nice view from the Villa...
We love the Overwater Villa so much....
Eventhough not much to see in that area but the resort/hotels provide so many outdoor activity.
The bed was so comfy.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ExecutiveO3, Manager at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018