Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Traveluro
StayForLong
2,819 results
All reviews steam room buggy service private pool sea view port dickson japanese restaurant premium villa main building indoor playground coffee house buggy drivers satay king size nice view water villa open sea in house
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great panorama pool room! Enjoyed our stay above the sea. Other nice beaches nearby and hiking with great views.
Was very crowded and full but the hotel and staff handled it very well.
Enjoyed the massage at the spa.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lexis Team, Other at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear JoBeTraveller,

Thank you for staying at Lexis Hibiscus during your visit to Port Dickson recently. We are glad to know that you were overall satisfied with your stay, and it was a pleasure being of service to you. We hope that is not the last time we see you. We certainly look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overall experience is quite disappointing. The AC in my room was loud and the fan was super slow. The pool is quite small. Have to wait more than 20 minutes for buggy in rush hour. Room service food was an absolute disaster. Even my kid can't eat the nuggets they have served.

Also, the TV was behind black glass, I don't know whose idea was it, but I can barely see the movie playing. It was so dark.

For this kind of money, I won't be spending another night here again.

Dear shmhans,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Port Dickson and we are disappointed to learn from your review that our services did not meet your expectations. We have taken note of your comments and we will forward it to our respective department for improvement. We certainly hope to welcome you again to the resort soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Services: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Food: ⭐️⭐️
Room Condition: ⭐️⭐️
Clean: ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Entertainment: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

A little disappointed because the equipment in the room is a bit old. Food also needs to be enhanced.

I book the panoramic sea view. View I very nice. But the pool was also a bit disappointing. Just old.

Room tip: Parking ok ✅
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lexis Team, Other at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Cruiser22197211129,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Third time staying at Lexis Hibiscus because my husband loves our previous partial Seaview Executive pool villa experience. This time round I booked the more expensive Premium pool villa but my husband was very disappointed with the view after we checked into room 399, no Seaview, not even partial, the view is worse than our previous cheaper Executive pool villa. To make things worse, the television was not working, called for maintenance & they reset the TV box, but the color of the TV still looks off. My husband commented that it is a terrible room.
My husband requested for a room change and thankfully the front desk manager Mr. Nazri listened to our request and helped arranged for another premium pool villa with partial Seaview. So to sum up my experience with Lexis Hibiscus:
1. The more expensive Premium pool villa doesn't guarantee a good view in our view, might as well go for the cheaper Executive pool villa.
2. Request to reservation department, and the so called Ambassadors, and front desk check in staff for sea view does not seem to be taken seriously, looks like they are not even interested to listen and look into customer's preference for at least a partial Seaview.
3. Room 399 television needs to be fixed, the color looks off even after maintenance team reset it.
4. Excellent service from front desk manager Mr. Nazri, he is the one that will make customer keep coming back to Lexis Hibiscus, & one such customer is my husband.

Date of stay: April 2022

Dear WSK123,

We are honoured you have chosen to stay with us during your trip to Port Dickson. We have also taken note on your feedback and have shared your comments with the team for improvement. For your kind information, Premium Pool Villa does not come with any sea views and guests who wish to have a sea view room, may go for Premium Pool Sea View Villa instead. Guests should also keep in mind that booking Executive Pool Villa does not necessarily guarantee you a sea view or partial sea view room as the rooms assigned are based on the room type you've booked. Should you wish to learn more about our rooms for your future stay, feel free to visit our official website or reach out to our reservations team for further assistance. All of us at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm currently at the resort, checking in today, 5/5/2022, staying for 2 nights. The experience so far has not been pleasant. My arrival was greeted by security guard, whom instead fo giving a warm welcome, she shoo me away because I arrive earlier than the checking in time. The villa is okay-ish level, doesn't feel like luxury villa, instead feels like bigger standard hotel room with your own private pool. For the price i'm paying per night in this hotel, I've got much better service at other 5star hotel at half the price. Tried to call front desk to order for in room dining,no ody answered. It's so frustrating. It's just not worth the price you pay. I don't think I would ever come back.

Trip type: Travelled with family