“Great Breakfast!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We ate here on Black Friday morning, and it was amazing! My wife had a breakfast pizza that had eggs, bacon, cheese, and country gravy as the sauce. I had the basic sausage and eggs with potatoes. Both were very good and filling. Prices were not bad either. Waiter was nice and funny, even gave us a few dollars off since it took a while to get our food, and I didn't have to ask for it, he did it on his own. Great experience all around.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

we went to Cucina Verona with out reservations, but was able to be seated right away,
We were seat in the room with the Piano player was very nice , Dinner was good my husband had the pizza very good and I had the Halibut special it was very very good, we will return on our next visit to Fort Bragg area

1  Thank Mgallardo2181
Reviewed 2 November 2017

My benchmark for Italian restaurants is Eggplant Parmesan. I ordered it here for dinner this evening and was pleasantly surprised. I would rate it in the top five I've had, including what I make myself. Their Marinara sauce is exactly the way I like it--perfect!
My wife had a Caesar salad with grilled chicken. She too, was pleased with the quality and flavor of the food.
On top of that, the staff were friendly and attentive in every way.
I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank baumannbill1
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We went to two other restaurants, only to find waiting times of up to 30 minutes. Siri led us to the Cucina Verona and we got right in. The staff was exceptionally friendly. You will have Ian as your waiter if you are fortunate. Live piano music provided a superb dining atmosphere.

The house red is excellent. We shared a salad that was brought to the table by the owner. Fresh greens, tomatoes, carrots and cucumbers. Excellent! We shared a penne primavera that has to be one of the best we've ever eaten.

We cannot rave about the Cucina Verona enough. A truly memorable dining experience at the end of a long, cross-country trip.

1  Thank Don H
Reviewed 13 October 2017

In September 2017 we were in Fort Bragg and being in the mood for Italian (my wife has Sicilian roots) we found ourselves in Cucino Verona. What a surprisingly wonderful meal we had. The sauce on her veal marsala had you yearning for the next bite before you were done with the firest one and my baked halibut was perfect. It was pretty busy and full of local residents and everybody was very nice. It was so good we went back the next night

1  Thank Guido1250