“Kayak Rolling with Jeff”

Liquid Fusion Kayaking
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Fort Bragg
More attraction details
Owner description: From mild to wild, Liquid Fusion Kayaking has a Mendocino Coast kayak adventure for everyone. Enjoy a dry and mild, paddle on the calm waters of the Noyo River where all ages are delighted by harbor seals and intrigued with coastal birds. Or venture on the wild side with our Whitewater of the Sea adventure where you will kayak and play in the ocean waves and sea caves of the Mendocino Coast. Learn to kayak classes and custom trips are available in sea, whitewater river, and surf kayaking.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I just finished Jeff's 3 session rolling class. We both had a wonderful experience -- the CV Starr pool is a beautiful place to work and Jeff is a great teacher -- calm, friendly, great at troubleshooting our rolls and explaining how to correct bad habits. We both agreed this Fort Bragg trip was one of the best, but today we went out to practice rolls on our own and realized how much we had learned. I've never been afraid to be under the boat, but today I was calm and peaceful, able to take my time and roll successfully even if it took two tries. My husband says he felt the same and we both were successful rolling up even without Jeff standing next to us. We will be back for more classes soon.

1  Thank Robert M
"caves"
in 6 reviews
"paddlers"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cate and Jeff are excellent teachers in every way. They are encouraging, and also challenge each student to push past previous limits.
You will finish each course with new skills, and an overall great experience.

2  Thank christina r
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Oh my gosh. Had the BEST day surf kayaking last weekend in my class at the mouth of Big River in Mendocino. Wacky weather, crazy water. Jeff kept us safe and (mostly) warm and I learned a TON and met some nice folks (shout-out to Bob and Tina) I didn't realize how much fun it was going to be. I will be coming back! xoxo

2  Thank anniedesmond
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My wife and I spent a great 3 hours on the coast and harbour with Jeff. I'd recommend this trip if you enjoy getting outdoors, close to wildlife and nature and trying a new experience. You don't need to have kayaked before to enjoy it, i'd limited experience but felt very comfortable, Jeff's a very patient and talented teacher, he'll mix up fun stuff as well as improving your technique and showing you some amazing sites (the caves were a big plus). Try it!!

2  Thank pauldwit