“Decent buffett.”

Asian Buffett
Ranked #49 of 86 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I've gone to this buffett a couple times and it's okay. I have not been especially impressed by anything they serve, though it's not bad for an all you can eat buffett. It's gets a lot of business from tourists and locals alike.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

overall is good for that price range
service : good
highly recommend: deep fried fish fillet
8 choices of ice cream & serbet
parking lot: easy but dark after sunset

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Fresh, tasty ingredients and affordable - quiet, casual restaurant. They also have a good selection of desserts.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

All I can say is I have lost faith in the people who review on this site. This place is a small hole in the wall in a strip mall. The "great variety " people speak of equates to 10 items....most old. The food is at best below average. I am a warm blooded carnivorous male and the best thing here is a veggie tofu ball..they don't have sushi all the time and based on what I had here I wouldn't eat it if they did. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place.

I should add that I signed up just to post this review.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

My son, Josh, and I ate at the Asian Buffet on Sunday, July 3, 2016. We weren't disappointed at the variety of Chinese food when we ate there. They had fried rice, chow mein, sweet and sour soup, orange chicken, beef and vegetables, dim sum, etc. They are opened from 5-8 p.m. I would recommend this place if you are hungry for Chinese food.

1  Thank RedRaiders63