“Great place for breakfast! ”

Eggheads Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Small café, downtown, specialty Benedicts and omelettes and sandwiches, oh my! Dungeness crab and other local specialties. Fresh-squeezed juices. An adventure in good taste!! We look forward to meeting you.
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

This place is a must stop in and eat. It’s so cool it’s wizard of OZ theme. The service was very good. On the weekends get there early they fill up fast. We both had the eggs Benedict. It was so good they have different kinds too. The coffee is very good. I recommend you stop by and get some breakfast. There is parking on the street might have to drive around for a spot. Follow the yellow brick road!

Reviewed 24 December 2017

This cafe is tiny and the wait can be long, but the food it incredible. Dorothy's revenge is the eggs Benedict with champagne hollandaise sauce and dungeness crab! Worth every penny..

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We have heard nothing but great things about Eggheads and we were not disappointed. It is a small restaurant with a big heart and a bit if whimsy. They have incorporated the Wizzard of Oz through out the restaurant. Now the best part... I had the Wicked Tequila Lime Eggs Benedict- Yum! My wife had the grilled cinnamon/raison bread, she loved it. We also enjoyed their coffee, a special blend made for them from Thanksgiving Coffee. The owner was wonderful and quite a character. He greeted everyone and treated all if us like a long time friend. Place is small but well worth it. This is a must stop when in Fort Bragg.

1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Small place with wooden benches in tight booths or tables. Wizard of oz decorations everywhere.
The food is excellent.
Fast nice service.
The eggs Benedict is the best I ever had.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

A woman in my travel group who sampled this restaurant for breakfast in the day in question positively gushed about the Eggs Benedict when I was looking for recommendations for lunch. It's a brunch joint, and they close at 2PM so I called in an order for the Benedict to go at about 1:55 PM on the day before I was slated to leave Ft. Bragg.

The hollandaise sauce was excellent. Someone told me it was some sort of house specialty that used champagne and lemon as part of the recipe. This benedict achieved PERFECT ACIDITY and was so good that I went back the next day to have them again before I left town. When I went to pick up my second to-go order in so many days, I saw two other women who I had passed on the recommendation to eating there, and loving it.

I will definitely seek out this restaurant the next time I'm in Ft. Bragg, for the food alone. The Wizard of Oz theme was also very cool and the menu items were clever as a result, but the restaurant really stood on the quality of the food alone.