Review Highlights
Great experience!

We had a wonderful time riding horses with Ricochet Ridge Ranch for our daughter’s birthday! It was... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Passenger373925
Great family horseback riding experience

Our family really enjoyed an early morning beach ride. There was another couple on the ride but we... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
CanadaMirm
Los Gatos, California

All reviews private ride riding experience hour beach ride an experienced rider horseback ride skill level great ride beautiful horses longer ride redwood forest easy ride weather was perfect small group year olds beautiful beach riders emily
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

I did the 3 hour redwood forest ride. It was absolutely amazing! Our guide "Emily" was super sweet, down to earth and made the riding experience so great for my mother and I. I have not rode a horse in a while and Emily made it very comfortable and easy. The property we rode was gorgeous and relaxing. I highly recommend this ranch to everyone!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Such a great experience! We loved it! The horses were so well behaved and the guides we're very friendly and informative! 10/10 recommend!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 9 December 2020

I had a gorgeous private 3 hour ride through the redwoods and coastal headlands with Emily and it was amazing! Apart from the beautiful clear weather (which, lets face it, is sometimes is hard to get on the coast), the ride was relaxing and just what I needed to celebrate my birthday :-). Emily was super friendly, knowledgeable, and caring of me and the horses. She definitely makes sure that the horse you're on fits your skill level- so, definitely be honest when making the reservation and you'll have a wonderful time. If you're lucky, you may even see baby cows if you go in November. Super cute! This ride was worth every penny and more. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

My daughter and I booked a one hour horse ride to the beach with Ricochet Ridge. They were professional and very friendly. We received immediate confirmation via email. We arrived to find healthy content horses that were all so good natured and well behaved.
We had a wonderful morning ride and we will definitely be booking with Ricochet Ridge again. This is a must-do on your trip to the coast.

Reviewed 26 November 2020

My granddaughter who is 13, has taken the 1 HR. ride several times when she was visiting us. She loves it and says its a relaxing and mellow ride. My 11 year old grandson just recently joined her and enjoyed it. He is a beginner so was a little nervous at first but the young ladies who run the business talked to him, gave him reassurance and instructions and by the time they left, he was smiling. Upon return, his comment was, "that was so cool"
This is a place where its obvious that the horses are well cared for and the business is very organized. We will be visiting again.