See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We really like these old style motels where you can park in front of your room. Of course, we like them best when they are cheap, but this is California, and here these rooms costs around $100 at a minimum..

Anyway, sleep quality was fine, no ac but you don't really need it here by the coast. Had a fridge, micro, TV etc.

Anywhere else you would expect everything to be 100% for $100, but again.. California.. So we didn't complain over the ridiculous shower, or the bedroom door that couldn't be closed..

Internet / wifi in our room was really bad, had to go outside to get a decent signal.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Don't do it. We thought "it's just a place to sleep and shower, how bad can it be?". Terrible and wanted to RUN out of there. Sheets stained, mattresses are filthy and over 15 years old, sheets had fresh hairs and lipstick on them, but what brought me to tears was the numerous pubic hairs on my CLEAN FOLDED UNUSED bath towel. I have used cleaner bathrooms at rest stops and campgrounds. No excuse for filth and the condition of our room. I am not a picky person nor are my standards high but filth and nastiness is not ok when guests are paying $100 a night. Take your money and go somewhere else, unless you want a sleepless night and to be disgusted with your room and all its contents.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank melissabpa
Reviewed 3 July 2018

The room was average but the bed was hard as a rock! There was a very loud bird building a nest in the bathroom vent (not the hotels fault) squawking & carrying on. Made for a poor stay. The bathroom was updated & nice. You can walk to Glass Beach. There is no air conditioners in the rooms & the guy up front was very nice But the bed ruined it for me as I woke up stiff & exhausted....the birds didn't help either!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steev_0
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to San Francisco for a doctor's appointment. We had plenty of time so we took the senic route down Hwy 1 and over 128 to Cloverdale. The Eb tide is a bit dated but it is clean and comfortable. I just wish there had been a TV channel list.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank George C
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Rooms are small and outdated, but that wasn't the problem. Booked it for my husband for two nights while visiting family. When checking in he had to wait for the counter person to get back from the grocery store to get checked in; no hair dryer. But the worst complaint is they never even bothered to clean the room after the first night so no clean towels or made up bed. Will never book here again

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo