“Quirky yet enjoyable”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

You've got to be hungry when you eat here... The portions are large, the food is both wholesome and tasty.

We saw a breakfast burrito delivered to a table on,y a lumberjack could finish, it was THAT large. We have eaten their clam chowder- oh my! Creamy goodness! (If they would throw in a roll, the meal would have been perfect!)

Take one look at the muffins and pies - well, we have eaten two meals here and everything was superb! Wait staff were busy but managed to hit every table so our wait wasn't over long.

Would we eat here again? Oh yeah...

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We stopped in on for a brunch. it is located right next to the Skunk Train Depot, so it has a lot of cute train decor. We seated ourselves and were helped by a nice waitress right away. I got the California Croissant sandwich. It was very good. My husband got the clam chowder in a bread bowl and said it was very good as well. The bakery items are quite large and taste fantastic as well. I would definitely recommend stopping in and eating here during your visit to Fort Bragg.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I had their breakfast special of the day - a sausage & mushroom omelette. It was huge and came with fresh fruit and toast. I couldn't eat all the sausage, but it was very tasty. I would have preferred more mushrooms and less sausage. The fruit cup was fresh and very good too. Coffee was fine although not gourmet.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I always like to do local food when I travel, no chains if possible. We were not disappointed. Food was excellent, service was even better, fast, friendly, efficient.
Full menu of hot meals, sandwiches, soups, salads, desserts. Fancy coffee drinks, milk shakes, root beer floats.
Unless you want a pretentious place that serves fancy sounding names at a high price you cannot go wrong with this deli.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

After a skunk train trip we needed a good lunch and we found it here. Service was prompt, food was great, and desert even better. Great location.