TownePlace Suites San Mateo Foster City(Foster City)(Great Value!)
US$151
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Courtyard by Marriott San Mateo Foster City(Foster City)(Great Value!)
US$179
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$166
ExtendedStay
US$273
US$249
GardenInn.com
US$189
Los Prados Hotel(San Mateo)
US$120
Hillsdale Inn(San Mateo)
US$112
US$91
Agoda.com
US$189
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores(Belmont)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$194
Travelocity
All reviewsexecutive towerairport shuttlebusiness stayroom servicerooms are nicesfoihggymbeddingonsite
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights. Check in was seamless and my membership level was recognized fast.
Hotel decor ( being in the us) was fairly good, but nothing compared to European light and modern style.
Service was very good and very friendly and attentive.
Bar area and restaurant was good and effecient with good food choices.
Strange thing was that I was send to a seperate hotel tower for my room and this tower had no security.
Everybody could walk in from the street and enter the lifts with no problems. Then all could walk on all floors if needed.
The so-called lounge was a joke.
The breakfast in the regular restaurant was far better and mo varied. So opt for that if need be.
I will probably stay here again, but competition from many other hotels in the area makes it hard to decide.

2  Thank johan M
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foster City - San Mateo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear johan M,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Foster City-San Mateo and for sharing your impressions with us.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations regarding our lounge area and the security in the separate hotel tower. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I sincerely apologize for the experience. On the other hand I am glad that our breakfast, your check in experience and our service was still appreciated.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments!

Best Regards,

Ben W.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

So... the bed was super comfortable and after I moved from the room on the freeway it was quiet BUT it didn’t seem overly clean, the temperature was either too hot or too cold, staff weren’t particularly friendly. I requested express checked out and a wake up call at 3:45 am ... luckily I set my alarm as no one called and my room invoice not put through my door. Reception said “yeah we had less staff on”
.... oh that’s ok then... not!!!
After staying at several crown plaza and them all being this standard I knew what to expect but it’s still a shame at more than $250 a night this is not what you would expect.

1  Thank micilou
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foster City - San Mateo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hi micilou,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we are glad that you were pleased with the bed's level of comfort including our location serving its purpose for your travel needs, it is regrettable that the level of service rendered by our hotel staff members may have fallen below your expectations. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured, we take our guest's comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Room stinks of stale smoke. Windows don't open. Carpet is dirty and section of it wet. Overall, hotel is dated and seedy - apparently it's also a nightclub. Got my wake up call two hours earlier than what was requested.

1  Thank travelbizpersonal
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Foster City - San Mateo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear travelbizpersonal,

We appreciate you for sharing your review about your recent stay.

We are very sorry that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay because of the level of service your have received. I apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced. I have sent you a private message to reaffirm my apologies.

I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,

Ben W.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The food is ok, the usual breakfast hotel. What I like is the added kit for those who travelled long distance, they gave this pain relief/spa moisturizers to soothe aching muscles. Although it would have been a 5 if they have complimentary water. :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is good, it’s only 20 minutes of driving from San Francisco (on weekends), and there are restaurants and shopping centers around the hotel. The rooms are nice and the hotel itself is well-designed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family