“Pizza at Nick's.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We mostly get pizza to go. They always make it the way we order it, extra thin. The pizza's are a little small for the price but they are very taste. The salads to go are great as well.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Week day specials and lots plenty to take home for another meal! Yummy!

Weekday specials are a great value and plenty for 2=3 people!

Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

I was getting food next door to this place and my kids saw the word 'pizza' and decided that was what they wanted- unfortunately! The stench inside was so terrible that my 7 year old said "It smells gross in here!" Embarrasing, but so true! It smelled like mildew and has not been made over or possibly cleaned in a very long time. I suggested we leave, but my 9 year old was steadfast on his mission. To my dismay, We ordered a few slices and had to wait outside because we couldn't stand the stench. The girls at the hostess stand were very kind. I noticed a 'help wanted' sign and when a guest asked for an application, they responded that they didn't have any- but help is exactly what they need! They were kind enough to come bring our food to us outside. Thank goodness! I was so leary about my kids eating food from there. If they can't keep the place from reeking, how can they keep a clean kitchen? The kids ate the pizza, but didn't finish it. It seemed to be a precooked slice that they threw some toppings on and ran through the oven. Likely old pizza. They said it was okay, and more than anything I'm just happy they didn't get sick. The place had a decent number of guests considering how disgusting it was. All I know is that I will never go back unless Robert Irvine comes with his Restaurant Impossible crew to give this place a complete overhaul!

1  Thank JenLBee
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I love the pizza at Nicks. This little place is a hidden gem in Fountain Valley that you must try. They have a different special everyday. For example, Mondays is all you can eat Spaghetti. We normally get the Extra large Nicks special(pizzza) and we have never been disappointed! Minutes from Disneyland and we are there for some yummy pizza!

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Love this place, and have come for many many years - My Father like the all you can eat spaghetti, and they make the BEST cheese balls smothered in sauce! OMG!!! The pizza is also some of the best there is -
THe dining room is dated, and the seats are very very soft and low, but that really adds to the flavor of the place -
It has been a staple in FV for most of the 45 yrs we have lived in the area -