“Now this is Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 21 February 2016

First timer here, went with my daughter and her family as they are regulars. I ordered a large sausage, mushroom and bacon. The others ordered different things so we all had a lot of samples to taste. I found everything I tasted very good. My pizza was delicious and one of the best I have had in a long time. These guys know how to cook Italian. Abundanza

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Daily specials Wednesday all you can eat Spaghetti oh my Yummy! Pizzas are great, appetizers too! Giant slice of pizza oh my!

Reviewed 29 November 2014 via mobile

Pizza was sub par (bad). The veal parmigiana was not good either. Seemed like the quality of the veal was poor. Very bland. One word: Yucky. Expected more from a mom and pop place. During the week they have a lunch buffet ($7.95 normally). Not a bad deal if the quality of food was better. The salads were better than average and the rosemary potatoes were excellent... Otherwise "forget about it!!"

1  Thank baaaaaaa
Reviewed 10 November 2014

The pizza is great. So is the spaghetti. We usually receive very good service. Salads are just iceberg lettuce with some add-ins, but the minestrone soup is good. Great option when you need to feed a crowd.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We mostly get pizza to go. They always make it the way we order it, extra thin. The pizza's are a little small for the price but they are very taste. The salads to go are great as well.